Eating Naked

Options
2»

Replies

• BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I tried this, I'm being sued by Waffle House.

:laugh: Hope you didn't drop any syrup!
  • Kslice39
    Kslice39 Posts: 146
    Options

:laugh: Hope you didn't drop any syrup!

:drinker:
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sarabhorton
    sarabhorton Posts: 27 Member
    Options

ROFLOL! Oh, I love you! That's too funny.

What an interesting article. Wish I hadn't read the comments. Lots of skinnies who think they know what it means to try to take off excess weigh. *sigh*
    I may have to rethink my red kitchen now ....
  • grandmawantstolose
    Options
    Sounds like a scare tactic to make overweight people feel ashamed of themselves for eating.

I wish things like this wouldn't be posted on yahoo, or any other news area where lots of people take the advice. I mean, food isn't the enemy...it's the over-consumption that made people overweight. Making people feel bad about their bodies is NOT going to help.
    AMEN to that
  • Kslice39
    Kslice39 Posts: 146
    Options
    No one answered the othe question!!!! What is the craziest weight loss thing you have ever heard of?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    Oh, OP. You are insistent. :smile:

Craziest thing: HCG. Srsly.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    2nd craziest: Eating at Waffle House, naked.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

^ Awesome reply.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    i saw this suggestion on an eating disorder website. They actually had a lot of odd tips like this, which could be used in a healthy way. Eating frozen grapes for instance...
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    This doesn't work for me......always makes me eat more, but then again, what doesn't. LOL
  • thinkingthingirl
    thinkingthingirl Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hmmm i always thought eating alone was a no no cos ur more likely to chomp it down faster. I dont think i would want to eat naked....especially hot food....imagin dropping tht down urself
  • thinkingthingirl
    thinkingthingirl Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    No one answered the othe question!!!! What is the craziest weight loss thing you have ever heard of?

Hmmm quite a few. I think the worst one i heard was swishing your mouth out with tcp before u eat so everything tastes like turd!!!

That or singing im a little tea cup between every bite of a meal
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    This doesn't work for me......always makes me eat more, but then again, what doesn't. LOL

Same here. I'm always shocked when people say the movie Super Size Me made them sick...

Everytime I have seen that movie, I head straight over to McDonalds XD