New jeans!!

Options
So Ive just started a new job and they do casual fridays - so I had to go buy a pair of jeans to wear.

I bought a pair 3 months back and knew they were to big now, they were so baggy around the bottom, and looked even worse in the front. So I was stoaked when this new pair were 2 sizes smaller than the last ones I purchased!

And because the tag was annoying me - I decided to rip it out, and thought I better check the washing instructions first... blah, blah usual stuff then at the bottom it said "Please donate when no longer needed". Sure, I'll gladly give my old ones away!! hahah

Replies

• awoutlaw
    Options
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:

Funny thing is that a similar thing happened to me just tonight. Only difference is I didn't buy new jeans (I keep a few sizes in my drawer--just until they fall off and then they are going to be donated! :happy: ), I just put on my old size to be comfy and they were WAY too loose!!! I actually changed into a pair two sizes smaller and they are still comfy!!!

Great job! :drinker:
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Haha excellent.
    My jeans now fit nicely opposed to tight, my fav pair of underwear is falling off my bum and my bras are slightly loose. The latter I am sulking about cause I love my boobies! Lol
  • smangani
    smangani Posts: 120
    Options
    I can't wait till my too tight jeans now are comfy and I get to go buy new ones for a night out! Way to go girls. Thanks for the inspiration! ~Sandy
  • aparrella82
    Options
    That's super fun to go shopping and have to buy smaller sizes! Keep up the great work!
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Awesome news! I bought my new jeans two months ago at an expensive boutique, so mine are going to resale shop so I can get me some more. :)
  • MCYoung
    MCYoung Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    WTG Ladies!!!
    I just love it when things like that happen :love:
    Keep up the good work!!
    Mary
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I like that the tag suggests donating them when no longer needed! I donated all of my old stuff to a homeless shelter. While donating the clothes just seemed like the right thing to do, I really felt good about donating several coats with the weather changing.
  • november03
    november03 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    That is great!!! WTG!!!
  • donni123
    donni123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great Job. That is the most satisfying measure of results. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!