My Pretty New Christmas Dress!!!

Options
SO, I've been feeling pretty down about myself... Not really sure why, but I was feeling all flabby and lumpy and gross. My fiance asked me if I wanted to go try on some cute clothes to see if it made me feel better. I had been thinking that since I'm so much smaller this year, it would be nice to have a pretty Christmas dress, so I agreed. We're on a VERY tight budget, so I didn't have any real hope we'd actually be buying anything. So I was trying on all these dresses and they were cute, but they were pricey... I decided to wander back through the store and I saw this dress that I fell in love with on the rack... So I grabbed it up and went back to the fitting room. I tried it on and it was cute, but it was almost too big. So I went out and found the next size down and put it on and it was PERFECT! I was so excited because not only was it super cute and perfect, but it was only a size 7/8!!! I don't think I've been in a single digit dress size since before my first child was born. The excitement grew further when I looked at the tag and it was clearanced down to 11.77... So I ended up with a new dress and a cute little bolero jacket to wear with it and I spent less than $16 total. It was a pretty great shopping trip. Oh, and I took a picture to share... I want some opinions, please!!! :D

newdress.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!