Couponing

Options
I'm trying to get started couponing. Does anyone have tips, tricks, and websites I can use? I'm not trying to go crazy with it, just save a little money each week. I've discovered that I can't use any websites that use the "coupon print activator" because it freezes my computer. Any advice would be appreciated!

Replies

• djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Sunday paper!
  • bhawkins0711
    bhawkins0711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I live in GA too and I use southernsavers.com. Most food items that you can get couponing is processed. However I save a TON of money on household products!
  • klkopa
    klkopa Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I don't know others views on this but I say don't buy anything you wouldn't normally buy just because you have a coupon and its a "good deal."
  • bhawkins0711
    Options
    I live in GA too and I use southernsavers.com. Most food items that you can get couponing is processed. However I save a TON of money on household products!

are processed....sorry for my grammar!!
  • bhawkins0711
    Options
    I don't know others views on this but I say don't buy anything you wouldn't normally buy just because you have a coupon and its a "good deal."

agreed!
  • latinahada
    Options
    I use coupondivas.com it's an awesome site, check it out!
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I use coupondivas.com it's an awesome site, check it out!

Do you have to download a bunch of stuff to get the coupons or give out a lot of your personal info?
  • mccrockl
    mccrockl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I think both of the following might require special printing programs, but I thought I would share just in case and you can have a look.

http://thekrazycouponlady.com/print-coupons/

http://www.allyou.com/
  • jenvic
    jenvic Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    couponmom.com
    moneysavingmom.com

Plus I always go to the Actual Grocery Stores websites and print coupons from there. And, Sunday paper!
    If you love some organic products, just to to their site and shoot them an email. They mail me coupons when I ask. =)
  • 1FitBabe
    1FitBabe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have been watching Extreme Couponing and it has inspired me to clip some coupons also (though certainly not anywhere near that extreme).

I found a really cute coupon holder on Amazon for five dollars. It fits in my purse so I am more likely to have a coupon with me now at the grocery store. I also bought another one for restaurant coupons and the restaurant gift cards we buy.

After going thru the Sunday paper and some mailers, I clipped the coupon and set up the coupon holders with organized tabs.

So far I have saved quite a bit just from making these small efforts. So this will add up over time.

Also if you like to eat out, Restaurant.com has very good coupons and often runs specials where you get even greater discounts.
  • ia2ca
    ia2ca Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I got tired of digging through all the blog stuff just to find a link to a coupon, so I now use qponrs.com. I just follow them on Twitter and get the feed right away!