Bad women

Options
jazzdspazz
jazzdspazz Posts: 137 Member
Hello snuffles
I have a secret, I have a thing for bad women, bad b!*ches, women that can drink me under the table, seduce me, take all my money, and still make me want to go back for more, these women have a certain style, way of walking, and facial expressions, that scream you don't want to take me home to mother, this is why I stay away from strip clubs, last time I went to one I don't know what happened to 1400 and I had to call my mother to pick me up. But this is my ode to you, bad independent women, I heart you

My regards
Jazzdspazz & his mother

Replies

• rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    lol :)
  • bvalosek
    bvalosek Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    what
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    lol
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Bad b1tches
    Big butts

Roger.
  • jazzdspazz
    Options
    I also have a thing for double posting threads -_-, every time I look at the two same.posts I posted I feel like president bush reading to school children.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I thought you didn't want us to think you're a creeper.

Also, good for you for knowing what you want....
  • jazzdspazz
    Options
    I thought you didn't want us to think you're a creeper.

Also, good for you for knowing what you want....
    I said I was disapointed at women for thinking men on her are all creeper, I'm a total creeper, I gave nintendos out the back of my van for holloween, and I've sent u like 30 messages but you haven't responded, I told my family about it, they're not happy with you either
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    You like women who steal all of your money? Do you give out your credit card number on demand or is a first date necessary?
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Duplicate.
  • Jorra
    Options
    Will you give me all your money?
  • jazzdspazz
    Options
    No I don't just give away!! U got to be a bad b!*ch! And entice the money out of me, and this does not mean prostetution
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Will you give me all your money?

Damnit! You beat me to it!
  • jazzdspazz
    Options
    To get my money you have to treat me like your trying to get goat milk, entice me and pet me, and when I become your friend BAM! Take all my delicious goat milk!
  • Jorra
    Options
    No I don't just give away!! U got to be a bad b!*ch! And entice the money out of me, and this does not mean prostetution

Can I guilt it out of you? I have a pretty good reason for needing it.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    To get my money you have to treat me like your trying to get goat milk, entice me and pet me, and when I become your friend BAM! Take all my delicious goat milk!

Too bad. I like cow's milk better.
  • jazzdspazz
    Options
    Everyone likes cows milk!! No one cares about pretty goats anymore! It's just cows, ill take my milk some where else! And no you can't guilt me into it I already give to charity, I like bad women, not UNICEF workers
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm easy & broke... Free on Friday?
  • jazzdspazz
    Options
    I'm easy & broke... Free on Friday?
    Yes! That's what I'm talking about! And of course! I'll bring the shag wagon!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I already told ya, my twin is a Bad Wh*ore, I mean *****, she'll take ya...and yes some things in life ARE free!