Vodka and Tampons

Options
2»

Replies

• CaoimheAine
    Options
    I heard about this while watching SVU hahaha but yes that's sooooooo disgusting.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Kids these days act like little a**holes.. just natural for them I guess...

Actually, I want to sit down and meet the kid/man/woman who came up the idea of shoving a vodka soaked tampon into their .. *looks for a decent euphemism*....
  • jazzdspazz
    jazzdspazz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you guys are so flustered about, I been drinking bodily fluids for a high for years now
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    LOL!
  • TrekkerCynthia
    TrekkerCynthia Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Our janitorial staff was rather confused when they started finding tampons in the guys restroom (high school).
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    :sick:
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    SWEET!!! Now I can get ****ed up with out the calories! ThanX!!!!:drinker:

Srsly! I'm gonna pre-party with this before I go out this weekend. :laugh:

(totally kidding)
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Heh, these kids are wussies... If they were hardcore they would keister toads.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Our janitorial staff was rather confused when they started finding tampons in the guys restroom (high school).

-dies laughing- XD
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Don't care about this discussion or the video in the first post. Just needed the thread title. I know what to name my band now. Thank you.

I love you, Ken;)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Let 'em keep doing it-the caustic effect *may* render them sterile

*STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T REPRODUCE*

So, this is one option for free permanent birth control?? Hrmmmmm....
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i must be in another world. i never heard or seen this. it's just wrong what heck happend to the old ways of just drinking it. i'm creeped out
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Heh, these kids are wussies... If they were hardcore they would keister toads.

Ha!
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Wow... one, that's just gross. Two, that's incredibly dangerous. I imagine lots of misinformed teens (or other stupid people) have gone to the hospital with alcohol poisoning from trying that trick. Sad... what ever happened to just sneaking a few beers in high school at the occasional party? Why the need to get shwasted like THIS??? This is disturbing....
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Don't they know the vodka goes in the top hole not the bottom? Silly stupid kids.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    OMG I think my faith in humans has sunk to a new low. How trashy and sad. And imagine some poor kid is gonna come into the world through some of those vodka soaked vaginas. nasty just nasty.
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Both sexes.............. Bless them, they think they have to get drunk in the first place.... But up their bums as that is the fastest way to get drunk??? Sooooooooo when they want another shot do they go to the bathroom ????

It has to be in the UK too...................... xx Gonna post this on my facebook........................ xx

I did laugh when I seen it............ Bet they use drugs that way too!! Bless them.............. What children will do to get drunk........... Sigh.................. xx
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    o dear. how disturbing.
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'd heard of eye-balling vodka (extremely dangerous) but never this..... :noway:
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'd heard of eye-balling vodka (extremely dangerous) but never this..... :noway:

o.o Is this for serious? People are weird.