Bad women

Options
jazzdspazz
jazzdspazz Posts: 137 Member
Hello snuffles
I have a secret, I have a thing for bad women, bad b!*ches, women that can drink me under the table, seduce me, take all my money, and still make me want to go back for more, these women have a certain style, way of walking, and facial expressions, that scream you don't want to take me home to mother, this is why I stay away from strip clubs, last time I went to one I don't know what happened to 1400 and I had to call my mother to pick me up. But this is my ode to you, bad independent women, I heart you

My regards
Jazzdspazz & his mother

Replies

• thesmellofapples
    thesmellofapples Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    i lol'd
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    snuffles? hmm.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Your post made my night, so first of, thank you... I wonder, by looking at my picture, would you say I'm a "bad woman?" XO
  • jazzdspazz
    Options
    Your post made my night, so first of, thank you... I wonder, by looking at my picture, would you say I'm a "bad woman?" XO
    I really can't tell, bad women come.in all shapes sizes and ethnic background I'd be able to tell you if I ran into u at a bar or club
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Why did I read facial expressions as facial hair? ._.
  • starwhisperer
    Options
    sounds like a fun sort of woman to be! I think I am probably the opposite though :(
  • jazzdspazz
    Options
    Why did I read facial expressions as facial hair? ._.
    Because facial hair on women is sexy?
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I really can't tell, bad women come.in all shapes sizes and ethnic background I'd be able to tell you if I ran into u at a bar or club

That's a shame! You should take another look and give me a better answer.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Am I a bad woman???

crosses fingers!
  • dlei456
    dlei456 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hello snuffles
    I have a secret, I have a thing for bad women, bad b!*ches, women that can drink me under the table, seduce me, take all my money, and still make me want to go back for more, these women have a certain style, way of walking, and facial expressions, that scream you don't want to take me home to mother, this is why I stay away from strip clubs, last time I went to one I don't know what happened to 1400 and I had to call my mother to pick me up. But this is my ode to you, bad independent women, I heart you

My regards
    Jazzdspazz & his mother

You're joking, right? Your mom picked you up?!?!
  • jazzdspazz
    Options
    Hello snuffles

My regards
    Jazzdspazz & his mother

You're joking, right? Your mom picked you up?!?!

True story she picked me up, and scolded me for having stripper friends and cocaine
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    well, i dont drink. But im more than happy to whoop you stupid and take all your money. And then take you to an atm and start over.
  • jazzdspazz
    Options
    well, i dont drink. But im more than happy to whoop you stupid and take all your money. And then take you to an atm and start over.

Bahahahaah <3 good name sir well played
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    LMFAO
  • thinkingthingirl
    thinkingthingirl Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    when i read this i was like o_0

and then i was like :laugh:

You have a very unusual mind :)
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    "Well behaved women seldom make history" I don't know who said it, but it's true.
  • nukebhs83
    Options

Bahahahaah <3 good name sir well played

troll is a girl---lol.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I am not a bad woman, but bad women need luv too.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    "Well behaved women seldom make history" I don't know who said it, but it's true.

I believe it was Eleanor Roosevelt
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7aNKstBCM4&amp;ob=av2e

"Making my own road out of gravel and some wine, if I have to fall it won't be in your line, I'm a baaaaaaaaaaaad women"