New without friends!

Options
I started this about a month ago and I love it, except I only have one friend. You guys should add me. :)

Replies

• kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    No, you should add me! :tongue:
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    awww.... that's sad. sending you an invite
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    My advice: don't add people willy nilly, but to handpick your mfp friends (based on what you read in forums or what they post on your friends' pages). Quality is so much more important than quantity.
  • Cinderelli21
    Options
    I don't have any friends either.
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Add Me! We're all in this together!
  • boogizmo
    Options
    I am a real newbie. I have only been on here a week. Still learning about it.

12574911.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mutt12345
    Options
    Me neither, Im new,
  • britkip
    Options
    I just started today and I am already on the hunt for good fitness people to follow so I will be adding you =D

Stay fit. ♥ brit
  • lauragordon03
    Options
    I just started on Monday so I'm new to this too. Feel free to add me if you like. I need all the support and encouragement I can get!
  • fyceasar
    Options
    I started last week and as I read posts if I liked what someone said I sent a request I will keep friends that I converse with and delete the ones I don't.
  • loves2tap
    loves2tap Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    welcome, i am pretty new here too and love it. the support from others is really great..feel free to add me too and good luck on your journey =)
  • jmtoya
    Options
    hello I'm new too just started yesterday...I'm so motivated to lose weight. i also started Zumba last week and love it. So add me and we can all support each other. :happy:
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Not to hi-jack, but seeing all the new people posting in this thread, I have to welcome all of you! This a great site to help you achieve your goals.

Best wishes to you on your journeys!
  • benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    hi there I am new to this site too and have no friends to share the journey with. would love any motivation or someone to make me accountable. Good luck everyone with your journey :)
  • gloria581
    gloria581 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. We are a great group of people. We encourage and motivate each other to eat healthy, exercise and above all lose weight. I have lost 67 pounds since early January. I am on a mission to weigh what I did before I had my oldest daughter 22 years ago and I am currently just 9 pounds from my goal. My best advice for you is find some form of exercise that you really enjoy (I LOVE ZUMBA!!) and stick with it and make better choices about the food that you eat. It's not gonna be easy, but it is so worth the hard work. We are here for you. Feel free to add me as your friend.
  • catch1331
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me
  • RaiofSoLeil
    RaiofSoLeil Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new too but I will definitely agree with that! This is a journey so we all need people that are like minded and going to support us along the way :)
  • kbeara89
    Options
    Help :happy: Hi I need friends because I am not doing so well on my own!