Scales v. Scales

Options
Hey! I normally weigh in weekly at my TOPS meetings, but I am sadly probably going to have to stop going as I got a job that is during the meeting time. So I am looking into getting a good scale for my home that I can still weigh in weekly on. Any ideas on what the better brand/model would be?
Thanks!

Replies

• hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I bought the EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale (got it from Amazon.com) and I LOVE it so much. Very accurate, it lights up and the display is large which is great for my eyes.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I have the weight watchers brand. it has settings that you can track weight loss for specific individuals, up to four people. it was only like fifteen bucks at Walmart and I've had it for 3 years. it still works great
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    My wife's Weight Watchers scale has been very consistent and accurate. I also weigh-in on a Withings WiFi scale which includes a lame estimate of my body fat, lean muscle, and BMI. I use the Withings scale to review on my computer and share my historical body weight and blood pressure data with my doctor.
  • Mickyboo1
    Options
    I have a Weight Watcher one too. I got it at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Mine weighs up to 4 people. Also, give water, bone weight % and BMI reading.
  • ymachick
    ymachick Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I Use an Omron full body sensor that gives weight, BF%, BMI, skeletal muscle and visceral fat. It wasn't cheap, but it gives the most accurate reading compared to a doctor's scale that I've ever had on a home scale. I was doing a weekly weigh in at a doctor's office for about three months and the difference between my weight on my home scale and the one in the doctor's office was never more than about 2-3 pounds, which was the weight of my clothes. I weighed in my underwear at home, but clothed at the doctor's office (of course). The couple times I did both clothed to compare apples to apples, the difference was never more than 1.5 pounds and usually under 1. Shop around online for the best price. I got mine on Amazon. Good luck and congratulations on the new job!
  • flippmode
    flippmode Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I bought the EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale (got it from Amazon.com) and I LOVE it so much. Very accurate, it lights up and the display is large which is great for my eyes.

I second this opinion. I have the same one from Amazon, it's amazing and incredibly accurate. It's also not that expensive, about $33.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options

I bought this one too. It is awesome!!
    http://www.amazon.com/Eatsmart-Precision-Bathroom-Technology-440-Pounds/dp/B0032TNPOE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1320985437&sr=8-2
  • nicksaysnever
    Options
    Another one here for the EatSmart. The price is great, and it's accurate. Very pleased.
  • whitneyjadebanker
    Options
    I have a Weight Watcher one too. I got it at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Mine weighs up to 4 people. Also, give water, bone weight % and BMI reading.

I have this same scale, LOVE it! Mine was about $40 at Target.
  • cassblue21
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you all so much! I now have a starting point and I am going to get me a scale! Have a great weekend everyone! :)