What dumb thing did you do?

Options

Replies

• sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    Just finshed putting my make up on in the morning and was ready to the leave the house but before I did I went back into the bathroom and put my moisturizer back on my face! Had to start all over!

lmao!! I have left the house with only half of my makeup done... as in eye shadow and liner and mascara on 1 eye only... which is the reason why I now carry makeup in my purse with me
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been so tired I keep grabbing and using my husbands towel. Just did it this morning and he wasn't happy! I've also put my face moisturizer in my hair instead of the leave in conditioner. WOOPSIES!!!!! Oh and the best is putting the milk in the cupboard and the cereal in the fridge!
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    This morning, didn't realize hubby was awake before me (thought he was still in bed). Got up to go to the bathroom with my eyes closed and walked straight into the closed bathroom door. Owie! Apparently he thought it was hilarious...
  • carlson06
    Options
    I have done a few but the main thing that happens to me when I don't get enough sleep is I'm clumsy as all get out. I drop everything spill everything etc. the one I do the most is make a huge mess when I go to make the coffee in the morning and I'm trying to not wake the kids up and and I end up making so much noise and spilling coffee grounds everywhere. I think I need to have my coffee ready so in the morning I can just turn on....
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I have no mechanical ability whatsoever. My wife told me that she needed oil in her car. I promptly added oil to the brake line reservoir.

Had to flush the brake lines out. Ended up costing several hundred dollars.

On the plus side, she doesn't bother me with that kind of stuff anymore.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I've done this a couple of times.................gone shopping, and came back to what I THOUGHT was my car, but wasnt'. I actually got into a car recently, tried to put my key in the ignition, looked around and thought "who the hell put that stuff in my car?" before realizing I was in the WRONG car!

I've poured juice on my cereal, wondered where my glasses were (when they were ON MY FACE!), reached up to adjust glasses that were NOT on my face, and almost put lotion on my toothbrush.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    ooops, double post :)

must be tired!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I'm bad for leaving my phone places...but when I'm zoned out/sleep deprived I leave it in the WORST places. Like in a Florida rest stop bathroom stall....had to turn around drive 80 miles out of my way to get it- thank GOD it was still there. Turned my 13 hour drive into a 15 hour drive (IDK why I had to drive the entire way, I had 3 lazy @$$ passengers), sleepy was not the word for what I was. Got on the cruise phone in hand the entire time, kept making sure I had it with me...get into our cabin and realize I left my charger in the car. :ohwell:
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    The place where we lived before we bought our home had a tiny master bathroom with a shower stall, toilet and pedastal sink.. nothing else would fit... so during the night one night i woke up out of a dead sleep and went to use the toilet.. bent over and whacked my eye on the LIGHT SWITCH giving myself a black eye.... this was fun trying to delicately explain my stupidity to everyone that asked what happened to my eye
  • suewill12
    Options
    One morning I made coffee (because of my lack of sleep)... Made the coffee, got my cup out, put my creamer in and then thought I was "helping" myself out and cleaning up the coffee pot right away, poured the coffee down the drain and never actually put any in my cup. What a let down... lol
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I once got up and thought I was late for work. So, I showered quickly, got dressed, etc. I was really mad that my husband hadn't woken me up like he usually does. As I am about to go out the door, I wonder why it is so dark. It took me a couple of minutes of staring at the clock to realize that it was actually 3am...
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I lay out my kids' clothes every morning for school, and I left a dress out for my son. Didn't realize it until he called me while I was already on my way to work.

he must of been shocked. to funny

i most recent thing when i'm tired i'll walk down the street going some where and i keep walking face first into building. thank goodness for the angle on my shoulder that i have gotten hit by a car or picked up by the police.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I forgot my name on an exam I took in college because I stayed up all night the night before. I aced the exam but could NOT remember my name until the end of the test.... weird.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I once got up and thought I was late for work. So, I showered quickly, got dressed, etc. I was really mad that my husband hadn't woken me up like he usually does. As I am about to go out the door, I wonder why it is so dark. It took me a couple of minutes of staring at the clock to realize that it was actually 3am...

I did that once (sans husband). On a Saturday. Imagine how pissed I was... :explode:
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow! These are really funny. I wish I had something to share but I can't think of anything. Which is weird because I work graveyard shifts and get super loopy in the wee hours.
  • alisha17m
    alisha17m Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I pored myself a nice big bowl of cat biscuits, thinking they were Cheerios...
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I forgot my name on an exam I took in college because I stayed up all night the night before. I aced the exam but could NOT remember my name until the end of the test.... weird.

LOL. At least you passed!

I've put garbage in the sink and the plate and fork in the garbage, eyeliner on only one eye (my mom stopped me before I walked out of the house though lol), missed my stop on the train multiple times...the list goes on and on.

My favorite has to be when I walked out of the apartment with no shoes on. I realized my feet felt a bit cold when I was walking in the elevator. I've also walked out in my fuzzy slippers.
  • Sweetpea64
    Sweetpea64 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just did that last week! Sleep is obviously needed here. LOL
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    I just talk in my sleep, but my mom ended up cooking a steak in the toaster oven and eating it once! :p
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    get married?