Shapewear

Options
Does anybody have advice on good shape-wear..that's not so "expensive"..like spanx usually is.

Right now I just buy the tekgear at Kohl's for pants when they are on sale..but I kinda wanna look around to compare them to anything..or find something for stomach too.

I was looking at shapefx.com but then reading reviews it's bankrupt..

Anybody have good ideas

Replies

• lovingmethin
    lovingmethin Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    If you have a Ross around, check there. They usually have different brands for very low prices. Under $10! I've bought a few from there and they work just as well as the $70 ones.
  • funauntsherry
    funauntsherry Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I got a slenderizing camisole from Walmart for not too much and I love it. I've only got the one item though, so I can't be much more help than that.

I'll be happy to see any replies you get.
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    I've never worn it so I can't vouch for how it works, but I have seen it at Target. They carry Spanx AND their own brand for much less.

Lucy :)
  • ccpace4
    ccpace4 Posts: 100
    Options
    Aww boo no Ross's in my state..hmm I'll try checking Walmart..it's worth a shot
  • peacheshka
    peacheshka Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Depending on what u want exactly Target has some that work well.
  • ccpace4
    ccpace4 Posts: 100
    Options
    I've never worn it so I can't vouch for how it works, but I have seen it at Target. They carry Spanx AND their own brand for much less.

Lucy :)

Ohh thanks I'll check..I'm always at target lol
  • sweetly_spicy
    sweetly_spicy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I like yummytummy, but they are still like $40.... better than 70, but still.
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Torrid has a few non spanx ones....that are good... and you can use discounts on..and actually, walmart has a line called sweet nothings.... their sizes are a big strange...at least in plus, but you can try on certain things in store to see if it works... waaaay cheaper. like $20!