I am the new girl on the block

Options
Hello everyone,

I hope to be able to loose weight this year as I have been the same for the past year. I have lost 21 pounds starting last year but have yoyo'd since by a few pounds. Now I hope to get past that and loose some more WEIGHT. Hopefully with everyone being in the same boat and facing the same challenges we all will become lighter and healthier.
Lisa46

Replies

• Lisa46
    Lisa46 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I hope to be able to loose weight this year as I have been the same for the past year. I have lost 21 pounds starting last year but have yoyo'd since by a few pounds. Now I hope to get past that and loose some more WEIGHT. Hopefully with everyone being in the same boat and facing the same challenges we all will become lighter and healthier.
    Lisa46
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lisa!:flowerforyou:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,935 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have only been here since October but I've found the support and advice to be so helpful! I'm sure you'll find the same.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lisa! This is a great site - you'll like it a lot - enjoy your journey!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy:
  • Lisa46
    Options
    thank you so much, I am sure all the support will help alot
    I am on my own at home since I have teenage boys so really difficult to keep the Healthy Eating going
  • mistyreed82
    Options
    WELCOME and GOOD LUCK!! Im pretty new here too..but you will LOVE IT!! :smile:
  • heatherlee86
    Options
    Welcome I am new also! :flowerforyou:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,976 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Welcome, Lisa,

MFP is a great place. Take the time to learn about all the features of the site and make use of them.

Try planning and logging your food the night before and then stick to the plan.

Take it one day at a time and take baby steps.

Good luck on your journey. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Lisa46
    Options
    Hello,
    then I say good luck to us both. '
    We have already taken the first step so that is a start as we take each day as a journey to better health and feeling better