To all my single mothers.

Options
jazzdspazz
jazzdspazz Posts: 137 Member
Hello frenz
Just want to give you awsome single mothers out there a shout out, I love you all, I wouldn't be here without women like you, I know its hard sometimes, but know that there's people out there that wish you nothing but the best, with that said, dont let your kids watch reality tv pls, and keep em off mtv.

Thanking you for raising the babies.
Jazzdspazz

Replies

• ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    i mean dora is reality tv cuz i mean wouldnt every parent let there lil girl out playing with crocodiles and gorrilas and polar bears riding wales with a monkey!!
  • jazzdspazz
    Options
    If my kid isn't mogli from the jungle book by age three I'm giving them to the orphanage to se if he fares better as Oliver twist
  • ChristineMarie89
    Options
    lol idk who oliver twist is >.<
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Awe... Thx!
  • jazzdspazz
    Options
    !!!! What classic movie the kid in the orphanage that says " may I please have some more" I must be to old
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much. . And yes the last thing my daughter would ever be allowed to watch would be mtv!
  • ChristineMarie89
    Options
    lol im as old as u r lol and i musta missed it lol and oh i dont think my babies need any MTV haha next theyd be wanting to pimp there rides(tricycles) and get grillz lol
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    ummm Oliver Twist is a book that was made into a movie. By Charles Dic kens.
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    !!!! What classic movie the kid in the orphanage that says " may I please have some more" I must be to old

Classic movie? :noway: