Personal pick-me-up Session!!

Options
I don't know if this has been done yet on this message board. I didn't want to go through thousands of posts to find out, so I'll just start it again, lol.

If someone were to ask what we DIDN'T love about our bodies, we could go on and on and on! When was the last time you looked at yourself in the mirror and noticed something that you DO love about your body? Now is the time my friends!!!

I want to hear what you LOVE about your body! No negativity like "used to" or "kind of". I want to hear you say "I LOVE MY________". We need to speak kindly to ourselves more often. Its too easy to beat ourselves up. We need to feed our minds more love!

I'll go first......I love myyyy......uhhhh........my........hmmmm......ummm......JUST KIDDING, lol.

I love my hips/waist/side area!!

Your turn! You can do it! We all have to love SOMETHING about our bodies! :smile:

Replies

• Roxy34
    Roxy34 Posts: 146
    Options
    I don't know if this has been done yet on this message board. I didn't want to go through thousands of posts to find out, so I'll just start it again, lol.

If someone were to ask what we DIDN'T love about our bodies, we could go on and on and on! When was the last time you looked at yourself in the mirror and noticed something that you DO love about your body? Now is the time my friends!!!

I want to hear what you LOVE about your body! No negativity like "used to" or "kind of". I want to hear you say "I LOVE MY________". We need to speak kindly to ourselves more often. Its too easy to beat ourselves up. We need to feed our minds more love!

I'll go first......I love myyyy......uhhhh........my........hmmmm......ummm......JUST KIDDING, lol.

I love my hips/waist/side area!!

Your turn! You can do it! We all have to love SOMETHING about our bodies! :smile:
  • soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    Options
    I love my core/back . . . from my years of dancing and yoga I am still strong in the center, and it carries me through any workout!
  • firetuck
    firetuck Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love my biceps and legs!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I love my legs from the thighs down to the toes.....I was a gymnist and dancer so I have very shapley gorgeous volumptuous strong legs........HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saying is all I am saying...........HOT :devil:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes
    I love my bum
    I love my lower back curves
    I love my legs
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I love my new bangs...

...but I'm guessing that doesn't count soooo...

I love my calves. :)
  • mistyreed82
    Options
    I LOVE my eyes!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!! :love: :love:
    I love my bum too. Hehehe....
  • farmgirl88
    farmgirl88 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I love my hourglass figure!

(And good idea btw! It's so easy put ourselves down so it's refreshing to focus on building ourselves up! :wink: )
  • Roxy34
    Options
    Haha, thats AWESOME you guys!! :tongue:
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I love my backside. I also love my height. I'm 5' 8" . Cindy :heart:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I love my legs and my stomach my very strong area and my skin

181273.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I love my "new" boobs! They've gotten much smaller since I started losing weight, and I love the smaller shapes! Can fit into so much more when they're not so big!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    I love my hands, wrists, collarbone, hair, feet, ankles, freckles. :happy:

thanks for helping us focus on the +
  • chelseachick
    Options
    This is great. I love my eyes and smile :happy:
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Hi Roxy34! What a great thread. You're so right about what you said. I agree with every word in your original post. Over time, my list of things about me would grow!So far, :heart: I love my butt! I mean years of squats and lunges and sports. I can honestly say I have buns of steel! I :heart: love my strong legs and getting stronger core and arms and shoulders, especially my forearms that can get me through any and every sport. Hm what else I love all of me. If I think quietly center myself take a deep breathe and just let myself be. I can honestly say I love all of me. Those times are rare yet are possible so thank you Roxy34:flowerforyou: for a great lesson and great reminder.
  • Roxy34
    Options
    Feels good to see yourself in a positive light and think "HELL YA!!" :wink:

Great work guys!!! :smile: