Makeup :D

Options
Hey ladies I'm going to a wedding next weekend and I need some ideas on eye makeup
Im wearing a pearly pink dress and I have brown eyes so I don't normally steer to faraway from my blue eyeshadow ...any ideas?
TIA :)

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    What about having a pastel pink but then blending blue in at the outer corner of your eye? i always do this with colours and it looks fab xxx
  • FireMama_24
    FireMama_24 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I would definatly go with pinks :) Maybe a little grey in it to make it a little smokey!!
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ivory / Cream leading out into just a little shimmering lilac would look nice.

inside corner - cream / ivory
    middle - cream / ivory swept into lilac
    outside corner - lilac with just a hint of darker purple

blend well and should look pretty .x
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    try pink. you have brown eyes, so i think you can pull it off. >.< my sister in chile has brown eyes and she wears colors that match her outfits :D she always looks put together too~

another suggestion (if you are up for it) is to buy colored contacts (circle lenses) in pink ^o^

Have fun~<3
  • susaneec
    susaneec Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have brown eyes, too. Plums and purples can be gorgeous. Also, cream/golden eyeshadow with bronze eyeliner is lovely. However, the plums and purples might do better with the pink dress.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    How about totally toning back the eyes with neutral browns and creams with a sheen, then bring attention to your lips with a hot pink lipstick and gloss and a pop of pink blusher.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Do smokey eyes in brown and taupe shades. If an evening wedding, add a little shimmer to the shadows. Keep lips and cheeks neutral and understated.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    A smokey eye with shades of plum and burgundy look good with brown eyes. I like Carmindy's (makeup artist on What Not To Wear) line with Sally Hansen.

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/sally-hansen-natural-beauty-inspired-by-carmindy-a-smokey-plum-face-of-the-day/

It looks a little garish on that sample, but it's pretty and soft on my light skin - dark hair - dark eyes combo.

http://www.sallyhansennaturalbeauty.com - Go to Eyes, then "Instant Definition Eye Shadow Palette." I've used "quartz," "amethyst" and "storm," and they're all gorgeous.
  • h0llist3r
    Options
    I'd stick to a neutral eyeshadow colour like a creamy brown and define your eyes with liquid/pencil eyeliner, keep it natural xxx
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    try pink. you have brown eyes, so i think you can pull it off. >.< my sister in chile has brown eyes and she wears colors that match her outfits :D she always looks put together too~

another suggestion (if you are up for it) is to buy colored contacts (circle lenses) in pink ^o^

Have fun~<3

haha wikkid idea! :D
    im going to try that, before the day of course! see hwo it looks lol

thankyou xx
  • Tiphi
    Tiphi Posts: 3
    Options
    u always want to accentuate either the eyes or lips, never both....so my advice is simple simi dark (but not to dark u dont wanna look goth) smokey eye (dont forget to highlight ur brow bone) and a natural lip color (like nude, mocha, or even pal pink) with a little shine and you'll look great! trust me im a make-up artist. ;)
  • Sandahlxx
    Sandahlxx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    bronze and a darker brown are my go to colours, neutral but really pretty.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Please do stray from the blue :) think warm plum :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Plum/purple or gold would both be awesome! I'd do a smokey eye, plenty of mascara, and very natural blush and gloss. Don't forget to shape your brows!