Favourite Healthy Snacks...

Options
Hey everyone...what are some of your favourite healthy snacks...something quick and easy to snack on...

Replies

• Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Baked beans - aside from the sodium.
    FRUIT!
    Trail bars - Be Natural ones are yummy
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Cereal with yogurt, laughing cow cheese and some sort of fruit, Cottage cheese (my favorite!), veggie straws :D
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Sugar free fudge pop + tbsp lite cool whip + tbsp peanut butter. Fudge pop in a bowl in the microwave for 10 seconds, add cool whip + PB and stir. It's amazing.
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I love celery and peanut butter. Or carrots and hummus. I take little containers to work and munch.
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Apple slices with Peanut butter. so delicious! :love:
    hummus with carrots
    a hard boiled egg
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Be Natural Bars
    fruit salad
    philladelphia cheese on light cruskits
  • LillyMosley
    Options
    a lovely fresh banana
  • diletta24
    diletta24 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    * cottage cheese with a bit of sf jam+cinnamon
    * grapefruits...long term satiety assured ;-)
    * carrotts stick
    * blackberries
    * micro waved apple slices with cinnamon, sometimes even plus blueberries
    * 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder in hot water (sweetened, 50 kcal )
    * coffee with half glass of low fat milk (not really snack, less than 60 kcal )
    * 3/4 roasted chestnuts (16 Kcal each - 64 Kcal)
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    fresh home made yoghurt with ground flax seeds(heavenly)
  • MissDiscipline
    Options
    This is my all time favorite for when I have a sweet tooth, delicious and satisfying.
    All you do is pop some seedless green grapes in the freezer, leave them there for a couple of hours, and voilá!
    You can do the same thing with any berries etc. They just melt in your mouth!

Another one for when I really need something salty is get some chickpeas, chili, salt, whatever u want to add. And roast them in the oven. Summer crunchy and delicious!
  • MissDiscipline
    Options
    This is my all time favorite for when I have a sweet tooth, delicious and satisfying.
    All you do is pop some seedless green grapes in the freezer, leave them there for a couple of hours, and voilá!
    You can do the same thing with any berries etc. They just melt in your mouth!

Another one for when I really need something salty is get some chickpeas, chili, salt, whatever u want to add. And roast them in the oven. Summer crunchy and delicious!
  • Christina9388
    Options
    I recently found Blue Diamond Nut-Thins which are made from almonds and rice. They're similar to wheat-thins but one serving is 16 crackers and since they're made from almonds, they tend to fill me up and satisfy me for a longer period of time. I sometimes pair them with laughing cow cheese wedges and it feels like I'm indulging in something like chips and dip but it's much healthier and satisfying!