Relatively New, looking for support

Options
hi all,

I've been on a couple of weeks, just now getting around to introducing myself.
I'm fed up and trying to get back in control, just looking for fellow users so we can support each other through the journey.
I'm currently training for a big race in spring and running small ones along the way. I would love to get faster/slim down in the process, I know the two will help each other/go hand in hand.

What else, I'm a TOTAL foodie and on the lookout for tasty and healthy recipes, so if you have any please share!
Looking forward to getting to know some of you!

Best!
B

Replies

• cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    hey ... how r u...???? u can do it.... with ease as long as u have support... i will and can support u....:bigsmile:
  • pj4432
    pj4432 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good luck for your race in Spring, keep doing what your doing, you will definitely get the results you want and the support.
  • Calorie_Killa
    Options
    Yes you can! I commend you for getting taking control and wanting to live and active healthy life. I too would like to grow to love running and be able to do more of it for longer periods of time. Hope you have luck finding tasty healthy recipes. I'm on the same mission if I find some I'll be sure to share them.
  • escacc1
    Options
    Hi, I too am looking for support.. I know accountability is the key.... looking for some friends to support each other through the journey to control our lives. I just joined 2 days ago! and my first goal is to stick with something for more than 2 weeks.

Nice to meet you all! keep in touch
    Em