playing around with the site

Options
found the BMI section. It says my ideal weight is 111.2 to 150.2. I don't think I can get to 111, so aiming for 150 and then rethink after that.

Replies

• lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    the lower end of the healthy range seems a bit low for me too, i'm doing the same as you.
  • Karrieif
    Karrieif Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    If I see my highest number on the scales....I will be very happy!!
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Same range here. I can't imagine weighing 111 and wonder if any 5'5" person would look healthy @ that weight? But maybe I'm just trying to talk myself into not having to lose as much : )
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    where did you fide this at?
  • seniorfaye
    seniorfaye Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Me too! I am in the Healthy range now and I'm about 20 lbs from the low... I would look like a bag of wrinkles if I got down to that lowest number... Maybe if I was in my 20's or 30's I might could weigh that, but when you get older it just don't work...:-)
  • seniorfaye
    seniorfaye Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Deb, click on the tools tab at the top of the page and go to BMI
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    thanks I found it now I want to unfined it. lol
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    My lowest would be 101.2....don't see that happening. I'm just thrilled to be in the "healthy range" now. But aiming for the middle of that range now.
  • billtownsend
    billtownsend Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I believe the BMI is made up by the government, I don't trust anything they say. ;)
  • amberwebb79
    amberwebb79 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My lowest would be 101.2....don't see that happening. I'm just thrilled to be in the "healthy range" now. But aiming for the middle of that range now.

Me too. 101.2 - 136.7 lbs I can't imagine being that low, although I was in high school. I'm aiming for 110-115.
  • cflec1
    cflec1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I found the ticker, I think I like it counting backwards at least it doesn't show a "0" Stepped on the scale this morning and I was down 2 pounds, but I think I will only change it once a week on the ticker.
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    everyone has a different body structure so the numbers are parimeters only.