lot's of Pictures 1 year later 73 pounds and in need of moti

Options

Replies

• ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Just look at you ! You go girl ! Look at those pictures again. Let it inspire you back on track. Thanks for sharing for my sake.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Good job!!!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! CONGRATS!!
  • ccmccoy09
    ccmccoy09 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! You also look younger and happier.

The picture of you post 5k IN THE SNOW has made me realize my "it's so dark" and "it's too cold" excuses for not running are super lame.

There are a ton of tricks out there to help push you over the edge to your final goal. Mine was to go "off plan" for 2 days, and then go very low sugar and no wheat flour products for 2 days and double up my workouts for a week doing new exercises, but that's just what worked for me. Maybe ask your doctor, a nutritionist, or trainer.

Look at those pictures! Look at what you've done in the last year! You can do this and you KNOW it.
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Amazing transformation!!!!
  • aingersoll07
    aingersoll07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    wow..Fantastic! Congratulations!!!
  • AmandaM15
    AmandaM15 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look so good!! Very inspiring!!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You definitely look like a different person, which is amazing. 73 lbs does not make everyone look like a different person, but I think it more often does when true fitness was achieved along with the weight loss. That's very cool that you discovered you love to run - I bet you never dreamed you would be a runner huh? Really great accomplishments and success, Well done.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Incredible! What a wonderful new life!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I upped my cals and then had a hard time staying down - I'm set to .5/week now and I eat ALL my exercise cals and if I need to go over a little, I go over a little. That builds in a 250 deficit so as long as your red number says -125 or less you are on track to lose 1 lb a month with very little deprivatio.
  • fzia
    fzia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good work!
  • keekee1804
    keekee1804 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! WTG!!!
  • saldanap1
    saldanap1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    THESE ARE THE THINGS THAT MOTIVATE ME EVEN MORE... THANX
  • Sheri48
    Sheri48 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great. You are an inspiration. Thank you
  • gersoco
    gersoco Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Oh oh, somebody's kicked it up a few notches!!! Very very very well done and thank you for sharing your success.
    I feel that the journey is more important than the destination and if your goals and true desires have been achieved or are no longer worth achieving, it's time to create some new goals and new true desires.
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference a year makes! You look fantastic! I'm hoping I will love to run one of these days! I want to love it :). Trying, anway. Keep up the good work. It is definitely paying off!!
  • CoSunshine410
    CoSunshine410 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a difference. You look amazing, congratulations!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I took a pic of the scale when I hit onederland too!!
  • bubbaduts
    bubbaduts Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone so much
  • mebrown0712
    Options
    Congratulations. You look wonderful!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!