Continuing the journey...

Options
Hello all.

My name is June and I started my weight-loss journey in August. I have lost 30lbs so far and have found myself a little stuck of late... I think the community aspect of MFP might help in the long run. My daughter is on here and she says that it's great, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Thanks for any support. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MJunebug
    MJunebug Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello all.

My name is June and I started my weight-loss journey in August. I have lost 30lbs so far and have found myself a little stuck of late... I think the community aspect of MFP might help in the long run. My daughter is on here and she says that it's great, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Thanks for any support. :flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    welcome June

have fun:smile:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    welcome. :drinker:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Your daughter is right, this is a great community!...:happy: :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • kathypatton
    Options
    Good luck on you journey!!! I started my weight lost journey in May of 2008 and I've lost 60 pounds so far I have a very long way to go. I feel stuck sometimes too. I just think of how far I've come so far and that it's a life change and not just a diet. Reward yourself for how far you've come so far. maybe take a day to reflect on where you've come from and redirect on where you want to go. Good Luck!!!!!!