Help me reach my goal so I can help you reach yours!

Options
Chalene Johnson is starting her PUSH goal program today, 11/11/11 and one of my goals is to help 60 people reach their health and fitness goals in the next year.

I can't do it all at once, but I can help 5 people each month get on the right track to achieve their goals.

So, if you want me to be your personal health and fitness mentor, send me a friend request and include a message with your goals. You will be expected to take an active role in the challenge group - it won't be easy but it will be worth it!

First 5 people will begin 11/15/11!

GO!

Replies

• skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm here! *hands waving wildly*
  • candace34
    candace34 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im game for anything :)
  • Ashly744
    Ashly744 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to get from 128 to at least 110. I want exercise 3-4x a week for at least 30 minutes, and increase my water intake.
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Last chance! I've got 4 people in November's group. Room for 1 more person who really wants to kick it into high gear and finish this year off with a bang!

Is it YOU?????
  • dhurford
    Options
    I would love the motivation!! I am 26, full time student in teachers college, living in 2 cities. My goal is to lose 10 lbs by Christmas, increase my water intake and exercise 4 times a week! Thanks!!