About how much would I need to weigh to get down to a US siz

Options
Right now I'm 144.2 pounds (down from 150 a few weeks ago, yey!) and wear a 6/7 size jeans. I'm 5'4". Any ideas what weight I would need to get down in order to be a solid size 2? Thanks in advance guys! :)

Replies

• Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    It depends on how you carry your weight and if you want toned or just skinny.
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I think it is about 10lbs per size. So about another 20lbs. Why do you want to be size 2? That is very small and might not be healthy for your height and body type.
  • hotforcollege
    hotforcollege Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4" and i got to a size two at 125.... but thats just me
  • evans72002
    evans72002 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Probably under 120.
  • julieban1
    julieban1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    between 110 and 115 for me.
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    It depends on how you carry your weight and if you want toned or just skinny.

Very true. I have a friend who is 5'3 and a size 0-2 and I think she weighs about 110 but she's built like a bird, not a lot of curves but very toned.
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and can be in a size 2 at 130 (see the pic in my ticker? that is my goal, lol)

I am currently 140 and am in a 4 or 6, depending on the brand.

As other posters pointed out, it depends on where you carry your weight.
  • alliebeck2
    Options
    It really depends on your body composition. I am 5'4" and I was consistently in a size 2 at around 120 lbs and 21% body fat. However, that weight at a higher body fat percentage would equate to a larger size, since fat is less dense than muscle. It also depends partially on the size of your frame. I have a small frame relative to my height.
  • ninjapixie87
    ninjapixie87 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am about 5'-1" and I used to be a size 3 when I was about 100lbs. But that's only in pants. I could still fit in a size 2 dress at about 115lbs. Since you're a few inches taller, you probaby won't need to lose that much. But like others pointed out, it also depends on your frame size & build.