OK-- What do you LOVE about yourself?!!!

Options
Don't hold back! I am funny, well- read, organized, have a great sense of humor, compassionate, smart, and am remarketedly good at parallel parking.

And, you...?

Replies

• SugarBearRetired
    SugarBearRetired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Don't hold back! I am funny, well- read, organized, have a great sense of humor, compassionate, smart, and am remarketedly good at parallel parking.

And, you...?
  • SugarBearRetired
    Options
    is remarketedly a word? Oh well, add that I love how good I am at making up words!
  • Vontreesa
    Options
    LOl, it's remarkably!!!I think..O well, but yea u sound pretty cool. I am very good at gymnastics, doing hair and might I mention I am remarkably good at making right turns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I love how confident I am beginning to feel in my own skin and let my hubby see my "nekkid".
    I love how I can make an *kitten* of myself and not care.
    I love that I can cook/bake.
    I love how I can fit in a size 8!!!
    I love how much I can be a kid with my kids.
    I love my eyebrows lol
  • SugarBearRetired
    Options
    I'm still not at the point of letting my hubby see me nekid, but I'm getting closer!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I love being able to get on the scale and NOT cringe!. In fact I look forward to getting on it. I love looking forward to my walks, I don't look at them as I gotta do it. I want to do it. I love driving my great big school bus because I don't have to parallel park it.
  • mandakay
    Options
    I love how I give good advice to those in need.
    I love how I dance to any song that I hear.
    I love that I can get through spinning class.
    I love that I can fit into some of my clothes again.
    And I too love that I can get nekkid in front of my hubby!
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I love that I am pretty darn smart (insert Minnesotan accent here)
    I love that I can go from doing outdoor lake/stream fieldwork one day to quilting and being domestic the next (diverse skills/interests I guess)
    I love that I am someone who people trust and depend
    I love that I respect my body enough to try to keep in shape for my own health, well-being and confidence
    I love that I am not toooooo afraid or embarrassed to write all this (just a little though)!
  • Skinnier_Me
    Options
    insert Minnesotan accent here... I love it!! lol
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Here goes:

*I love that I can finally fit in size 8 jeans, seeing how I graduated from high school in a size 14 and at one time was a size 18!
    *I love that I can cook anything, and cook well (which is one of my big problems)
    *I love that I have lots of supportive friends
    *I love that I'm trustworthy

I'm sure I will think of more later.
  • melissac
    melissac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love my hair (i know that's a little vain but I really do)
    I am a wonderful mom (Having Great kids helps out alot)
    I love the fact that Iam adventurous
  • dragonfly183
    dragonfly183 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love my hair because it gets looks where ever I go. I love my incredible amount of drive. I love the long legs I inherited from my native American grandfather. I love my eyes because there the same color as mountain lakes. I love the fact that I can physically stomp any of those nasty b*tches that gave me a hard time in high school a new you know what!!!! I love the fact that I can make almost anything I put my hands too. I love my very strong fingernails. I love the fact that I'm much smarter than anyone has ever given me credit for being. I love my really amazing hearing and the fact that I know exactly which car is pulling into my driveway when I am 1000 feet away from the house with two hills, two streams, and a whole lot of trees in between.
  • dnjcountry
    dnjcountry Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I like how I can make people laugh. I am sort of the clown at work. when it gets a little tense
    in the clinic I will do something off the wall to make people laugh and start talking about it.
    I like how I can do just about any crafts.
    I love my relationship with my husband.
    J-
  • Skinnier_Me
    Options
    I love that I am finally loving my body.
  • deb_ge
    deb_ge Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    What do I love about myself? Yikes. This is actually very good thread. I never really think about this.

Hmmmm.

I love that I can 'laugh with those who laugh, and cry with those who cry."
    I love that I am not easily, if ever, intimidated.
    I love that I have not allowed excess weight to keep me from public speaking,teaching and leading worship.
    I love how much I love my husband and my son.
    I love that God has given me a warrior heart to fight off all my worst fears and dissappoints so that I can trust Him enough to try again.
    I love that I am quick to laugh, especially at myself.
    I love that when I laugh....I laugh big.
  • tammylee
    Options
    What do I love about me? Thats a question that up to 3 monts ago I would have said NOTHING. But since I have quit smoking (20 monts now) and started on my EXTREME BODY MAKEOVER I would say this.

1. I love how I have been able to do something and have the willpower to stick to it.

2. I love how now weight scales are something I look forward to then avoiding.

3. I love the fact that my husband told my teenagers that if I could have another kid, that now im looking good and he is feeling "Frisky" it could happen.

4. I love it when people are now looking at me and actually see me, and not the fat.

5. I love that compelet strangers I have never met will come to this board and read your note and give you words of encouragment when you need it the most.

And most of all, I love that when we have my inlaws 50th wedding addiversary next year, im going to be LOOKING GOOD!

TL
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    What don't I love...lol

I love that I am a great mom
    I love that I never give up
    I love my hair, even on humid days
    I love my eyes
    I love my green thumb
    I love that I can sew
    I love that I am obsessively organized and clean, but I can let it go to have fun!
    I love that I can cook as great as my husband, the chef
    I love that I am and do love!
  • nelliemorgan77
    Options
    I am an excellent listener.
    I work hard to keep my children motivated to do their absolute best in school,
    I have a supportive husband that encourages me to excercise but not in a critical way,
    and my sense of humor. :-)
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I love that I laugh a lot.
    I love that my heart is bigger (but not anything else, I hope, hah!)
    I love that I now see the small things in life as a gift.
    I love having a heart for God.
    I love that I can sing and drum.
    I love that I have survived and have not given up.
    I love my quirky zany side of me and that I'm not afraid to show it.
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    I Love that I found this site and have made some new friends! and that we are all in this together! YEA!!!!