Just Dance 1, 2, 3

Options
Anyone interested in joining a group that revolves around the the Just Dance games? I'm in a group but it's just about JD3 and I use both 2 & 3. I figure it'll be fun just to share sweat points and/or calories burned, fave songs, etc..

Feel free to join!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/623-just-dance

Replies

• CandiceLeeAnn
    CandiceLeeAnn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sure, I have Just Dance 1,2,3 and Summer Party :) I love them all. I'm already in challenges for Just Dance 2 and 3, but would love to join a group that includes them all!
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I would like that. THinking of getting the third one but right now I have the first one. Otherwise you could do it general as dance games.
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    This would be fun. I have 1, 2, kids, and smurf. 3 is on Christmas list. I heard they are also coming out with a country one (or maybe they already have). Does anyone play these with their kids??
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have only 2, my boyfriend bought 3 for me and I returned it. I figured it's the same game just different music and I still have music that I can add to 2. Is there any other difference?
  • keekee1804
    keekee1804 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    This would be fun. I have 1, 2, kids, and smurf. 3 is on Christmas list. I heard they are also coming out with a country one (or maybe they already have). Does anyone play these with their kids??

My daughter is only 7 months so not yet LOL but I do play with my little brothers who are 6 & 11 yrs old. I haven't heard of a country one yet, I'd rather have a rock one first haha. JD3 is SO much fun they keep getting better & better! I really want that Summer Party one 2!
  • Staceyblewin
    Staceyblewin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just bought Just Dance 3 and have only danced to two songs. What are these sweat points? does it tell you how many calories you burned?
  • keekee1804
    Options
    I have only 2, my boyfriend bought 3 for me and I returned it. I figured it's the same game just different music and I still have music that I can add to 2. Is there any other difference?

3 has alot more options/songs. It has "sweat and dance mash ups" where it takes a song and adds moves from dancers in 1, 2 & 3. Idk I can't pick a favorite I have so much fun with both 2&3
  • keekee1804
    Options
    I just bought Just Dance 3 and have only danced to two songs. What are these sweat points? does it tell you how many calories you burned?

Unfortunately it doesn't tell you cal's. Rumor is you take your sweat points and divide it by 4.2 to get you cal's burned.
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options

more songs, better graphics, a bit different play (up to 4 players having different parts. solo play you can choose what "part" you want). You can earn rewards and unlock different types of play/songs, the game responds a bit better to motion, the choreography is a touch better.

I have 1/2/3/Broadway and by far 2 & 3 are my favourites. I use them daily for a bit of extra fun cardio. My son sometimes plays along too.
  • danger_kitteh
    Options

It doesn't tell you calories burned but from my own experience when I throw myself into the game and rock out the best I can, an hour's worth of dancing is approx 500 calories.
  • keekee1804
    Options
    They have a Broadway one??????

more songs, better graphics, a bit different play (up to 4 players having different parts. solo play you can choose what "part" you want). You can earn rewards and unlock different types of play/songs, the game responds a bit better to motion, the choreography is a touch better.

I have 1/2/3/Broadway and by far 2 & 3 are my favourites. I use them daily for a bit of extra fun cardio. My son sometimes plays along too.
  • CandiceLeeAnn
    CandiceLeeAnn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My 5 year old daughter loves to play too, and my 3 year old plays without the Wii remote. I wanted to say that there is a Country Dance Wii game, but it's really not that great. I think there's a Country Dance 2 now as well. I also like to play Michael Jackson:The Experience and am going to get the Black Eyed Peas one that just came out too. The dance games are my favourite :)
  • keekee1804
    Options
    Geez I didn't even know they had all of those! I'd probably get the BEP one but I don't think I could handle such an extreme amt of Jackson & country just doesn't seem "danceable" to me, I like the crazy stuff like Iko Iko, Chemical Brothers and the 80s lol
    My 5 year old daughter loves to play too, and my 3 year old plays without the Wii remote. I wanted to say that there is a Country Dance Wii game, but it's really not that great. I think there's a Country Dance 2 now as well. I also like to play Michael Jackson:The Experience and am going to get the Black Eyed Peas one that just came out too. The dance games are my favourite :)
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    love these and play with the boys a lot!
  • danger_kitteh
    Options
    Yeah the broadway one is ok. I've only played it a handful of times i was so excited for it but meh. Playing wise it's more along the lines of JD1 however it has the 4 person choose your player option like JD3 however the routines are not varied enough between each character so you may get stuck being a backup dancer. It's for sure one you need to play with a full group to get the experience.
  • mmbutler2004
    mmbutler2004 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    sounds fun i play them all... plus i have the just dance kids that is also fun and a workout... the dance workout from golds gym is also really good... and the country one if u like country...
  • mmbutler2004
    mmbutler2004 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    3 has a lot more mix that u can not download and if u r a katy perry fan best buy is the best way to go...i wish they would come out with a 80's mix...lol... that would be so fun they have a few song from the 80's but not many
  • keekee1804
    Options
    3 has a lot more mix that u can not download and if u r a katy perry fan best buy is the best way to go...i wish they would come out with a 80's mix...lol... that would be so fun they have a few song from the 80's but not many

Totally agree I want an all 80s mix!
  • Vivian_Phoenix
    Options
    Can I join if I have ddr?