awkward goal!

Options
soooo I have been married for almost 3 years and when I got married I was about 219 lbs.. maybe even a lil over 220 although I would never admit it :) my amazing husband is and has always rested around 180.. and at my wiegh in today I am sitting pretty at 183!! SOOOO close to weighing less than him..

maybe I should feed him some hefty meals this week :)

Replies

• Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I'm sure it was intended tongue-in-cheek but can the sabotage, you'll get it, you're this close through your own efforts :)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Hehe that is awesome! :D
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    LOL!! I now weigh less than my husband for the first time in many years. I was so happy when I reached that point!! Feed your husband good and you'll be past him in no time! :bigsmile:
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    sorry... double post
  • MrsTomkins
    MrsTomkins Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    :) I am super competitive soooo I would only want to wiegh less than him if I REALLY did it.. I was just messing around :) thanks for the motivation girl!
  • stef_3
    stef_3 Posts: 173
    Options
    Lol, this was one of my goals too. I have always been heavier than my husband who usually stays between 160 and 165 (he's only 5'8" and has a fast metabolism cuz he can eat whatever he wants.) I only weigh in 2x a month on the 1st and 15th, but I snuck on the scale the other day and it read 164. I can't wait until the 15th now to log it and most definitely can't wait until I make it into the 150s to officially be less than him. Congrats to you
  • jenniferhe
    jenniferhe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I will ever weigh less than my husband due to having a larger frame than he has and a way slower metabolism. Yet I'm working towards being healthy and he's been supportive every step of the way. : ) I do hope you are able to reach your goal though :)