Hi, I just joined!

Options
Hailey
Hailey Posts: 199 Member
I'm so happy I found this site. I think without it, I wouldn't stick to trying to lose my extra weight. I have 35 lbs I want gone for summer, I want to be comfortable and back to my skinny weight when I'm on the beach this summer. For the last year, almost, I have gained about 30 lbs! I was just out of school, and just been sitting at home all winter with my boyfriend, eating! I was at my lowest, 126, when I met him.

If I want to do any working out, its going to have to be in my room too! So tips there would be appreciated!!!
Well I will see you guys around the boards! Bye:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Hailey
    Options
    I'm so happy I found this site. I think without it, I wouldn't stick to trying to lose my extra weight. I have 35 lbs I want gone for summer, I want to be comfortable and back to my skinny weight when I'm on the beach this summer. For the last year, almost, I have gained about 30 lbs! I was just out of school, and just been sitting at home all winter with my boyfriend, eating! I was at my lowest, 126, when I met him.

If I want to do any working out, its going to have to be in my room too! So tips there would be appreciated!!!
    Well I will see you guys around the boards! Bye:flowerforyou:
  • Hailey
    Options
    Oh, here is my eating sleeping shedule

I think i have the worst schedule ever! Right now, I wake up around 12pm, eat something at 2 (like cornflakes, or an egg), eat again at 5 (smokie sometimes?), again between 7-9 (kraft diner, or supper if we can), maybe snack, and then go to bed at 1am to 3am. I used to drink pop like everyday, but I will try to cut that out
  • djshade4
    djshade4 Posts: 24
    Options
    good luck on your journey! I found this site about 3 wks ago and loooove it!
    Cutting out the soda will make a huge difference...if you drink diet try cutting it back to 1-2/week.
    Looks like you have a bit of a crazy schedule! :smile:
    If you are motivated and serious about losing this site will work for you!
    Best wishes!:drinker:
  • Hailey
    Options
    good luck on your journey! I found this site about 3 wks ago and loooove it!
    Cutting out the soda will make a huge difference...if you drink diet try cutting it back to 1-2/week.
    Looks like you have a bit of a crazy schedule! :smile:
    If you are motivated and serious about losing this site will work for you!
    Best wishes!:drinker:

Ya, thanks so much! Ya my shcedule sucks, I dont even have a job right now! Hopefully soon though!
    And I love my coke, but hate diet coke! Thats going to be really hard for me to cut out, but if i can replace it with something, that should help. I know I'm going to sneak some in here and there though, I always cheat a little.
    And my biggest, biggest guilty pleasure is the Wendys Spicy chicken burger. I allow myself to eat it because thats the only fast food i eat, (sometimes, McD's here and there...) I am just not going to get the meal anymore! Just the burger will hopefully be good enough. I might get a water and garden salad though, depending on how hungry I am. lol
  • Hailey
    Options
    oh and I must say I LOVE the weight loss trackers! their so cute! and easy to read
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Hailey
    Options
    oh thank you so much! with this site I can feel like I can actually do this!:smile: