Partially a SV mostly a NSV

Options
Araldia
Araldia Posts: 22 Member
So after being on this site and this diet for a two weeks, I have lost 13 pounds, and for the first time in 4 years I discovered today that I finally weigh less than my 6 foot tall husband.

I know the loss seems extreme, but I am not doing anything more than paying attention to my food intake, I haven't managed to exercise much due to illness, so I expect things to slow down soon.

Thanks SO MUCH for the new friends and support this site brings, it does make it so much easier knowing you are not alone on the journey.

Replies

• amymaria91
    Options
    Glad to hear it, well done!!!
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    That was a HUGE goal for me was to weigh less than my husband. Way To Go~!
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • heisenbergZZ
    Options
    It's amazing, isn't it!??

Keep up the good work!

Slow and stead wins the race!
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Sorry asking but what is NSV?
  • theresamommyof4
    theresamommyof4 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    SV= Scale Victory NSV= Non Scale Victory
  • melianne125
    melianne125 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Sorry asking but what is NSV?

Non Scale Victory :smile:

Great Job btw - I too was very happy to finally weigh less than my hubby :bigsmile:
  • theresamommyof4
    theresamommyof4 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 13 lbs isn't at all extreme for your 1st 2 weeks. Yes, it does slow down... I lose that much about every month and a half now. But losing that much at first was what got me motivated to lose the weight, so embrace it!
  • gklangdon
    gklangdon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome feeling. Wishing you continued success on this weight loss and better health journey.
  • Araldia
    Araldia Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the encouragement, and friend requests, I love making new friends on here that I can help support and be supported by!
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks...never knew what that meant! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!