Finally Postin My Success - Am I done yet??? w Pics

Options
13»

Replies

• summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And yes, your legs look great!! I'm not/never have been happy with mine. I hope to see something better at the end of my weight loss journey!
  • snowyangel61
    snowyangel61 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you have some great advice too. You look really good at the weight you are at. I just started with MFP 2 months ago and find all the success stories on here really help me.
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You did a great job! I too am 5'8" and when I tell people my goal weight (145) they think it's going to be too small for me. I still have a way to go but reading your story and all of your great advise helps and I know I will make it. Thank you for the tips and Congrats on a fantastic job. :smile:
  • denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Yay you finally posted....you look amazing and I know how hard you worked...alot of the stuff I learned was from you so thanks for that and congrats :happy:

Thanks Jen :) and I can't wait to see your before and after pics - they are gonna be AMAZING!! 77 LBS lost already - sweet!! You are probably the only person I know that works out harder than I :) ...and I have gotten great ideas from you as well...CHEERS TO GETTING HEALTHY!
  • missjacky83
    missjacky83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your story great! Thank you for all the tips! I am just starting out on here, and I am very close to where you were when you started. After seeing your before and after pics, it definitely gives me hope that I can do it too!

Thanks for sharing!
  • lgtheright1
    lgtheright1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great helpful hints! Thanks :)
    You look great!
  • Heidi1987
    Heidi1987 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!! Thank you for the great advice :smile:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, congrats!
  • evans72002
    evans72002 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hot! Great job!
  • subela
    subela Posts: 76
    Options
    Same here! 5'8" and started MFP one month ago at 178. I'm currently wearing a size 10/12. Up until a year ago I was 155 and a size 8. That was with minimal exercise, walking, hiking and some tennis. No strength training. Hormonal changes wiped me out and I became more sedentary and over 6 months put on 20 plus lbs. I wasn't able to make a dent in it on my own and with a PT, probably still eating too much, but saw some changes in my shape. So here I am. I have to add you two! I would be happy to get back down to where I was, but secretly I would like to be a size 6 with a BF under 25.
    OP: You look great and if you like the way you look the number on the scale is really irrelevant at this point. What is your BF? That is what really counts. Some of us want to be in the healthy range and some may want to be in the athletic range. It depends on what your goals are.
    Awesome accomplishment, this is very inspiring!!!
  • denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    How do you calculate your BF? My BMI is 21.0...so right in middle of healthy - I was obsessed with the scale..but have decided to let that go and focus on toning and shape now :)
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    great work. I really like that you took some time to list the things that you have learned and now do differently. Thanks!
  • DzyIzy
    DzyIzy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look great!

thanks for the inspiration. I am also a 5' 8" previously skinny person working down from a high in the 180's. I am currently trying to break out of the 160's. Love your tips =)
  • anitanz
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Thanks for the tips too, I am also 5,8", though my goal weight a bit higher than yours: 143lb, lately the scale has stopped moving. I am going to take your advice and start to limit sodium. Thanks!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!