Shredded and Ripped by the holidays challenge!

Options
Hi Everyone,

So the holidays are coming up and I am looking to lose those last 10-15 pesky pounds (I'm currently 136) and plan on doing the 30 Day shred and Ripped in 30 simultaneously until the December 25th. Any other Jillian Michaels fans want to take on this challenge with me? You can alternate the videos as you like and weigh in every Friday starting on the 18th!

Replies

• AngelaWeber
    AngelaWeber Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Doing six week abs starting tomorrow.
  • KayaSamantha
    KayaSamantha Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm in!!!! I'll be doing the 30 day shred and hiking/walking as much as possible as well. Can you create a group so it's easier to follow this group?
  • faithchic
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join this challenge! I actually have been doing both videos since November 1st, but I do both on one day since they are resistance and then I do a 45 minute turbo jam video on the other days and I've been walking 30 minutes every morning since the beginning of this week! So, I'm confused about whether it's okay to do these videos everyday since I always thought weights should be done every other day in order to give your muscles rest. I'm I right? But no matter what I would love to join because I'm trying to lose alot of weight and inches before my 40th birthday, trip, and wedding!
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing killer buns and thighs and soon after 6week 6 pack, I would love to join
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Im doing 30DS now but I want to do Ripped in 30 so I would like to be in also.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    iM DOING 6WEE6PACK AND 30 DAY SHRED, I LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING RIPPED LOL
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ doing the 6 week 6 pack challenge too, but my other video is coming in the mail, so I could jump on board with this one too, I think having a weekly weigh in would keep me more focused too..
  • MissMed07
    Options
    Great guys! If you haven't already, please join the office group at: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/595-ripped-and-shredded-by-the-holidays-challenge
  • natie73
    Options
    I would like to join in on the challenge. I haven't been doing anything but started back up yesterday. I want to lose 40lbs. by Christmas. I don't have the video but I can go get it today.