Anybody watch PARENTHOOD ??

Options
Great episode last night.

Replies

• sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I LOVE parenthood!! It is one of my favorite shows!
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Love it! Have it on the DVR
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    One of my favourite shows!!!
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I looove the show, but missed this weeks episode. It was the first one I have missed since it started :( Had to miss cause my little one was not in bed yet cause he is not feeling well with the sniffles. Oh well I will try and catch it next week!!!
  • taritchie
    taritchie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    LOVE this show.
  • chicagocubsfan23
    Options
    I love it but I thought it was on Tuesday nights?
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Love that show. We DVR'd it and watched it last night.
  • SmallerBecky
    Options
    LOVE IT! It's the only show I make a point of watching every week. Everything else is hit or miss, usually miss! I DVR it and watch it every Wednesday with my mom when she comes over for lunch. :) Kinda neat to watch it with her, considering we hated each other while I was growing up, and now we see all these family dynamics and we both start tearing up three or four times during every episode!! :cry:
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options

Yeah, we rarely watch anything live since owning a DVR.
  • SmallerBecky
    Options
    ...Not to mention, now I have four kids of my own: a 15-yr-old daughter, a 12-yr-old son, a 5-year-old son, and a 3-yr-old daughter! Talk about dynamics!
  • chicagocubsfan23
    Options

Yeah, we rarely watch anything live since owning a DVR.

Ok I got worried that I missed an episode lol. Yea we DVR everything too so I usually watch it on Wednesdays
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I get burned by my better half all the time b/c this show has a horrible habit of bringing a tear to my eye which she thinks is hilarious.
  • Ad_874
    Ad_874 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • brandeejean
    brandeejean Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Love this show. Have yet to watch this week's episode. Our son was diagnosed with Aspergers this year so there are times the storyline has been VERY relevant to us.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Love that show!!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    This is the one show that I MUST WATCH every week and will go past my bedtime of 10pm for. I just love the Braverman family. I'm mad at myself because I missed half of the first season and the beginning of the 2nd season. To be honest, I don't think my mind was mature enough at the time (went through some things) and I wasn't focused on finding that "real-life" sitcom. Now, I am just sucked in and love it. Funny how things change in the course of a year and a half.

Anyone have the first two seasons or know where I could watch other than Netflix?
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My fav too! I dvr it & watch it when no ones home so I can tear up when I want to. Every week brings a LOL & a tear. Was wondering if I was the only one one earth that thinks it's awesome
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    It's my favorite show and I cry every week. I am in love with jason ritter now.