Scales

Options
Anyone know where I can get a decent digital weighing scale for cheap? I'l been seeing ones that are 20+ dollars and I really don't want to spend THAT much.

Replies

• crystalb902
    crystalb902 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think you need to get a good one, so your readings will be consistent. It is a good investment.
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Forget the scale. Keep track of your body measurements with a soft tape measure. Less than $10, I believe.
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Was that for weighing food?I paid $20 for mine and it has been well worth the investment.
  • nmatschi08
    Options
    Nope, it's for weighing myself. I rather weigh myself than measure myself to be honest.
  • katherinehurleynelson
    Options
    I just bought the weight watchers scale that read bmi and body fat and everything for only 30 bucks. well worth it!
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Try Costco or Sam's Club
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I found a decent but not great digital scale at Walgreens for $10 but it might have been on sale.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I agree with those that say spend the extra money and get a good digital scale. Target and Wal-mart have several for around $30 that should last a long time and give accurate readings.
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Forget the scale. Keep track of your body measurements with a soft tape measure. Less than $10, I believe.

I've lost 9 pounds so far, and haven't noticed a difference in inches. For me, the number on the scale is what motivates me; a tape measure would only discourage me.

I'd be sure to invest in a decent digital! I have a Weight Watchers scale that I love, but it costs more than $20.