Bodybugg users do

Options
you take the calories burned from bodybugg and add them to MFP, and do you eat those calories that bodybugg says you burned?

Replies

• bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I use the Bodybugg to "fact-check" the results from the databases, both on MFP and various other apps I use (Nike, C25K).
    I trust the Bodybugg to get the burnt right.
    When it's working.
  • ChristinaLConway
    ChristinaLConway Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    only for the exercise my regular daily calorie burn. otherwise I just watch my burn with the BB and keep under 1200 calories using MFP (dont tell but I dont eat my exercise calories)
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Yes. I add the calories I burn during a workout to MFP. They are pretty accurate.
  • hotcocoa8
    hotcocoa8 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    But do you eat the Bodybugg calories?
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I don't always eat my exercise calories, but MFP recommends that you eat all your exercise calories.
  • ChristinaLConway
    ChristinaLConway Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    nope I dont pay much attention to how many calories it tells me to eat, after i got it i realized that as long as I eat 1200 that I keep the 1000cal deficit that BB recommends so Im covering all my bases.

PS PLZ join the BB group http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/481-bodybugg-wearin-buddies
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I eat some, even most of my exercise calories, but only because I think I underestimate the calories I've eaten. Yes, I do measure, but I'm cautious like that.