Yikes!

Options
I had been using someone else's Chicken Sandwich on here when I counted my calories, their's was like 160 cals, 7 g of fat..
The one I eat is really 418 calories, 14 grams of fat... 8.6 saturated fat!

Guess it is really important to read your OWN labels and not depend on others entires. Not sure what this person was eating since my whole wheat bread alone was 210 calories... yikes... not gonna be eating these sandwiches much!

Replies

• MissesOfficer
    Options
    I had been using someone else's Chicken Sandwich on here when I counted my calories, their's was like 160 cals, 7 g of fat..
    The one I eat is really 418 calories, 14 grams of fat... 8.6 saturated fat!

Guess it is really important to read your OWN labels and not depend on others entires. Not sure what this person was eating since my whole wheat bread alone was 210 calories... yikes... not gonna be eating these sandwiches much!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wow glad you caught that totally!:drinker:
  • MissesOfficer
    Options
    I know! and mine isn't full of junk either. Whole wheat bread, mustard, lettuce, lean chicken slices and a piece of cheese!
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options

My whole wheat bread alone was 210 calories... yikes... not gonna be eating these sandwiches much!

Try changing your bread to Sara Lee 45 calories & Delightful Wheat. Its del-ish. Two slices would only be 90 calories, way less than 210.

Pam
  • MissesOfficer
    Options

My whole wheat bread alone was 210 calories... yikes... not gonna be eating these sandwiches much!

Try changing your bread to Sara Lee 45 calories & Delightful Wheat. Its del-ish. Two slices would only be 90 calories, way less than 210.

Pam

Awesome! thanks, that would cut the calories a lot :smile:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    When I'm desperate and have to use someone else's calorie listing (which I can't verify with a label or restaurant's nutrition guide) I check several of the listings and see what the average is. Even then, I usually go with the one that displays the most calories "just in case."

That was a good catch on your part!
  • benzrich230
    Options
    ROFL COPTER
  • MissesOfficer
    Options
    ROFL COPTER
    What do you find so funny?
  • benzrich230
    Options
    :sad: