Rompers

I see these in a lot of stores.. but i don't notice many people wearing them xD I like them on models, but doubt i could rock one lol

what are your opinions?

This is what they look like if you don't know:
w.jpg64786811-04.jpg

Replies

• tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    agreed. I think they look good on really tall, really skinny girls...not me lol
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    agreed. I think they look good on really tall, really skinny girls...not me lol
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    I used to wear them when I was 8. They look like little girls' clothes to me.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    I think they are adorable, especially with tights and some docs, but have yet to find one that I like on me....SIGH
  • mcintyrekn
    mcintyrekn Posts: 55 Member
    I actually really like them. And they look really good on alot of body types. Alot of women think they cant wear them, so they don't. Find one you like and try it on! You never know what could happen!
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    I like them for summer. I have a few in my closet. I think you just have to try one on and see if you like it on your body.
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    I used to wear them when I was 8. They look like little girls' clothes to me.

THANK YOU!!!
  • sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    They are cute on me but I am fairly tall and thin. I have seen short and slightly overweight people in them and they aren't rocking them. :-(
  • magdamccraven
    magdamccraven Posts: 75 Member
    They're adorable! We used to wear them in the 80's. They are a real challenge in the ladies room though. :embarassed:
  • I think they are adorable, especially with tights and some docs, but have yet to find one that I like on me....SIGH

This was my thinking too. I can't find one xD
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    My roommate can rock them, but I'm nervous to try one!
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    very cute however they make my butt look HUGE I've also only seen girls my size wearing them which means in all honestly they look terrible on them. They end up being too short and gives them saggy boobs because they believe strapless clothing means no bra.

just my opinion =] HOWEVER I believe you could pull one off though.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    I see these in a lot of stores.. but i don't notice many people wearing them xD I like them on models, but doubt i could rock one lol

what are your opinions?

This is what they look like if you don't know:
    w.jpg64786811-04.jpg

Well you live in Iowa. It's not exactly the fashion capitol of the midwest...

I wear them. I see t hem frequently being worn about town. They were popular in SF, LA, Seattle, and Boston so far that I've seen this summer and last. Dunno about other places though.
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    I have a couple of them. They are really comforatble and look really cute on. You should try one on because they look better on a person than they do on a hanger. They are really popular here in Los Angeles (cuz it warm most of the year)
  • deannasmom
    deannasmom Posts: 16 Member
    i found one that i like on me. i wore it over the summer to a wedding shower. u just have to find the right style.
  • MysticLiz
    MysticLiz Posts: 61 Member
    I own two, but don't wear them often because I'm 5'11'' tall and it makes me looks slutty lol! but I totally dig the look, maybe if I shed a couple more lbs. I can pull it off! lol!
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    I LOVE them :) I have about four! I know a lot of people have claimed that they're unflattering, but personally I've never had that problem - could go for drop-waisted ones, perhaps?
  • I am guilty of wearing a romper, and I am not tall or thin.

I got mine at Forever 21 on sale and every time I wear it, I get a lot of compliments. I say go for it!!! If you're in the right climate, do it! :D
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    I wear them, but only at work.

• Well you live in Iowa. It's not exactly the fashion capitol of the midwest...

I wear them. I see t hem frequently being worn about town. They were popular in SF, LA, Seattle, and Boston so far that I've seen this summer and last. Dunno about other places though.

Heh well we don't all just wear overalls and boots xD

I am in seattle often and have noticed a few girls there. Problem is im not too observant.