hello

Options
Hello i have just joined , i know i have a problem with food ,i would say addiction ,i have a vast amount to loose 7 stone ,but have mobility problems due to arthritis in hips and knees ,but am going to give this my best shot::smooched: :

Replies

• PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the site =)
  • kellylara93
    Options
    welcome! :) MFP is amazing, I am quite new too :)
  • marie111
    marie111 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    dont concentrate on the amount u have to lose just set yourself small targets and i am sure you will get there in the end we are all in the same boat and we will help as much as you need please feel free to add me as a friend and im sure we can support each other i have about 4 stone to lose so good luck
  • domsnan
    Options
    thank you marie ,i am still finding my way round ,could you add me ,till i learn how to do it :smile:
  • Lbond73
    Options
    This site is amazing. I never thought I could lose and I'm hitting my goals. Start small and you will see results. It's hard work, but so worth it. Good luck!!
  • meldickman
    Options
    Welcome! I have only been on this site for a couple of months and I absolutly love it! Just log in every day and track everything you eat and any exercise you can and I promise it will pay off!
  • lauragordon03
    Options
    I just started Monday, but I'm already in love with MFP and all the support here. Welcome aboard. Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • Berta53
    Options
    Welcome to Mfp Kris this is a brilliant website!
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to the site!!

I also have arthritis and have managed to get 4 stone off
    take your time and dont hurt yourself it will only put you
    further back on your journey!

I started with the wii fit and just progressed from there

good luck you can add me if you would like to

Vicky xx
  • domsnan
    Options
    thank you:smile:
  • domsnan
    Options
    thank you vicky:smile:
  • domsnan
    Options
    Thank you:smile:
  • domsnan
    Options
    thank you to every one for my welcome i just feeling my way:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: round the board ,im not good on the computer ,very basic knowledge ,but will soon learn i hope