First Real NSV!!!

Options
Approximately 9 months ago I bought a pair of black dress slacks for a job shadow I was doing. They were a little tight and uncomfortably pressing in my tummy. My husband and I are going on a date tonight and I pulled them out of the closet and put them on. They are almost TOO big!! Not even sure if I should wear them because they are kind of saggy and UNflattering! But in a way I don't mind them being unflattering!! Before they were unflattering in a BAD way. Kind of permanent wedgie and muffin top kind of deal. Blech!! Now they practically fall off!! SO FREAKING EXCITED!! But slightly bummed that I only wore them once and REALLY Like them...maybe I can take them in somehow or sell them and get some that fit!! Happy Friday!!:tongue::smile: :tongue: :smile: :tongue: :love: :happy: :tongue: :love: :tongue: :happy: :tongue:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!