Hello!

Options
My name is Kevin Ive joined this site because I am trying to accomplish something that has always been so hard for me, trying to lose weight. I've read some pretty good posts on here and that really got me motivated,:smile: I hope to complete this goal I've had for years! its time to actually do it haha.:laugh:

Replies

• Slip
    Slip Posts: 2
    Options
    My name is Kevin Ive joined this site because I am trying to accomplish something that has always been so hard for me, trying to lose weight. I've read some pretty good posts on here and that really got me motivated,:smile: I hope to complete this goal I've had for years! its time to actually do it haha.:laugh:
  • CharInBC
    CharInBC Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi there, I'm in the same boat and have tried many diets without much success. This site is a fantastic tool to keep me aware and accountable of my eating habits. I'm also meal planning which has helped keep me on track. I've also been keeping a journal ... it keeps me motivated.

Good luck! Stay strong! Keep motivated, and most of all be patient! :smile:

Charleen
  • kaleohone
    kaleohone Posts: 86
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck! Enjoy this site...it's a wonderful tool...
  • norma17
    norma17 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey im norma, im new to this and im trying to lose that extra baby fat so0 please if anyone has suggestions let me know!! :) thanks
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: