Reality check for self - 25 lbs lost since Jan pic included

Options
This week has been hard. I've been doubting all the workout time I clock in (2-3 hrs a day). And wondering if it isn't really worth it to eat what I want. So I decided it was reality check time. I started my weight loss journey in January 2011. I took a picture from my daughters bday party which was exactly on 1/1/11. Then I took a picture of last week 11/5/11 when I tried on bridesmaids dresses for a wedding I'm in in April. Wow I was so happy to see the difference! I think everyone should do this when they are feeling low and thinking "Is it really worth it?" ... I know now that I just have to keep going and don't give in to the bad thoughts.

Jan-Novweightdifference-1.png

Replies

• hotforcollege
    hotforcollege Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! it really shows in your face and look at that waist! you go girlie!!!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    awesome job! keep it up!definitely worth it! you look amazing!
  • ChefCupcake
    Options
    Awesome! Your hard work has paid off! I always love seeing before and after pictures. I am not even sure if I have any before photos...
  • MalTru
    MalTru Posts: 37
    Options
    Good joblosing 25 lbs!

I was having doubts a while back, b/c I'd been working on losing weight since April and had only lost around 15 pounds, but then I saw a pic of me from March and a pic of me a few months later and saw the difference in my face, so it inspired me to keep working at it. I then lost 10 pounds in 6 weeks, and now I'm at the 25-down mark too!
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job!
  • lsunderl
    Options
    You can really see it in your face! congrats!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You are doing a great job, clearly. It looks like you've lost more than 25 # to me! Probably because of all the exercise. You look great!
  • karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    Well done you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!