How much time a day do you spend on MFP?

Options
I am hooked. It's like crack. "What have my buddies posted? Who has responded to something I wrote? Do I have any comments on my blog? What new topics are on the message boards?"

It's all very motivating too, so the good thing is, I cruise MFP but still go work out!

Am I the only one with no life who spends too much time on MFP each day? Please tell me I'm not...:happy:

Replies

• sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you!! Before I joined MFP I drove people crazy talking about workouts and what I had to eat that day. Now I have all of yall to drive crazy!! But the thing is everyone on here is just as obsessed as I am!
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    Way too much. I am getting in trouble for it.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I am constantly on MFP!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I am the same way, very addictive!! All day all I do is check who did what and they said, especially the message boards. It's better than being addicted to FB, i kicked that once I fell in love with MFP
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    i live here
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    *hangs head in shame* Hello, my name is Susie and I am seriously addicted to MFP. I refuse to reveal how much time I am on here in case I'm hacked one day and they use it as evidence for firing me from my job. :laugh:
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    all day lol
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Always haha

Im always on my laptop for classes, homework, papers. So i tend to keep it up and browse often
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    i live here

LMAO! Me TOO! I am your neighbor lol
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    all day...haha. its up in a seperate window at work and when I have downtime i check the boards and now groups! :)
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    Yes...too much time some days...like Facebook!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i've been talked to at work over how much time i spend on the computer. twice. once more and i might get a real written warning.

that being said, i'm on a work computer now.
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'm on here constantly at work. When I'm at home, not so much. I don't use laptops often and I think the android app SUCKS!!! If they improved that app though... WATCH OUT!!! I might be on a lot more. Well to be honest, my phone's battery life isn't so hot either so I might back off.
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    More than I work....
    :ohwell:
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    i've been talked to at work over how much time i spend on the computer. twice. once more and i might get a real written warning.

that being said, i'm on a work computer now.

ahahaha. :) (i have had one "talk"...and am on my work computer now as well....)
  • TamiFanni
    Options
    On & Off for years. I'm really trying to visit often to stay Motivated:tongue:
  • ChefCupcake
    Options
    It's my newest addiction. It's the only site I visit regularly!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I hear all of you! I am always on here as well and like all of you I barely get anything done at work because I love seeing what everyone is up to! Facebook has nothing on MFP!!! LOL!!!!I think its just we are all here for a purpose and its so cool to see so many successful individuals.....

Ok back to work it is!! LOL!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    i own stock in MFP
  • Mz_Exec
    Mz_Exec Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    More time than I should! lol HOURS! It's the new Facebook for me lol