Hello EVERYONE!!! :)

Options
I am new to the site and very excited about it. I want to lose some weight for my up coming wedding (which I am extremely excited about) as well as just get myself into shape and better health. I hope this site will help me keep track of everything I am doing so, I can see how far I have really come. I have tried so many different ways to lose the weight and I finally realized that it won't work unless I WANT it to work. So, I have made up my mind that I want this and I am going to work my hardest at it. It is going to be tough but, I am a big girl and I will do it. If i need help, I know where to come. :)

*OUbeth1*

Replies

• oubeth1
    oubeth1 Posts: 34
    Options
    I am new to the site and very excited about it. I want to lose some weight for my up coming wedding (which I am extremely excited about) as well as just get myself into shape and better health. I hope this site will help me keep track of everything I am doing so, I can see how far I have really come. I have tried so many different ways to lose the weight and I finally realized that it won't work unless I WANT it to work. So, I have made up my mind that I want this and I am going to work my hardest at it. It is going to be tough but, I am a big girl and I will do it. If i need help, I know where to come. :)

*OUbeth1*
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!:happy:
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    Welcome !!!!!

You are going to love it here !!!!!!:happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: