How much time a day do you spend on MFP?

Options

Replies

• Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Not Enough!!!! If only there were more hours in the day and I didn't have to work.....Darn you responsibility!!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i own stock in MFP

THEY HAVE STOCK?!?!?!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options

Ok back to work it is!! LOL!

I said "back to work" about an hour ago, yet here I still am...
  • Yary2931
    Yary2931 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Way too much!!! I am hooked on this website. I check it out before and after I eat, exercise, bored, happy, etc. I live MFP!!!!

LOVE IT :-)
  • HowardRose
    HowardRose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    all day...haha. its up in a seperate window at work and when I have downtime i check the boards and now groups! :)

That's got me described in a nutshell
  • Firefighter_Ray
    Firefighter_Ray Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Only been 4 days, but I'm hooked as well. I bounce over to FB occasionally and think hmmmm same people same **** and then I come back here. I wish I could click like or something on peoples comments on the message boards. I am very motivated by what I'm reading on here so it becomes addicting....I want more. Send me a friend request if you need another over poster to chat with.
    <br>
    seacrest out :)
  • Babyblueeyez4O5
    Babyblueeyez4O5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    new here, but i dont think i even loged off the sight so does that mean i will not get the credit that says 5 days loged on.... lol..
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Honestly way to much of my time is spent on MFP!!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    i own stock in MFP

THEY HAVE STOCK?!?!?!

^^^This.

I laughed. This is great.

And YES, I'm on here waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too much. Is RL reality or is MFP reality, I'm so confused it's like the Matrix!
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Hi my name is Janet and I'm a MFP addict
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    There are other sites?!

. . . . Face-what?! . . . .
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Refresh, refresh, refresh (repeat) LOL That's me!
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm on all day! Way more than I probably should be....since I'm also at work all day! Some days I have to close it down just so I will not look at it for 5 minutes!
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    i work from home thus it accumulates into an obvious problem...*hangs head in shame once again*
  • StephanieRDMS
    StephanieRDMS Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yeah...I'm on here constantly...its pathetic when I leave myself logged in at work, close the window, and when I hit the door at home, its the FIRST thing that I do! Then I leave my window up at home so its right there when I come back to it. Lol. I'm stoked that this site isn't blocked from work (...where I am now, lol)! I agree that the app sucks. Its not nearly as useful as the website. I'm NEVER on facebook anymore, haha.

And how can we suggest to put some "like" buttons on here?! And what about a messenger? How about notifications when you get comments on your posts/updates, and notifications when someone else comments on something you've commented on??? Look, I know its not facebook - but seriously, it would be a hell of a lot easier to talk to people and have a conversation when you don't have to go back and look to see (IF) what someone said on your page, then go to theirs and finish that conversation.

But yeah, I'm on here TOO much...LOL.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Yea... probably too much.
  • Firefighter_Ray
    Firefighter_Ray Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yeah...I'm on here constantly...its pathetic when I leave myself logged in at work, close the window, and when I hit the door at home, its the FIRST thing that I do! Then I leave my window up at home so its right there when I come back to it. Lol. I'm stoked that this site isn't blocked from work (...where I am now, lol)! I agree that the app sucks. Its not nearly as useful as the website. I'm NEVER on facebook anymore, haha.

And how can we suggest to put some "like" buttons on here?! And what about a messenger? How about notifications when you get comments on your posts/updates, and notifications when someone else comments on something you've commented on??? Look, I know its not facebook - but seriously, it would be a hell of a lot easier to talk to people and have a conversation when you don't have to go back and look to see (IF) what someone said on your page, then go to theirs and finish that conversation.

But yeah, I'm on here TOO much...LOL.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Is it a sign of addiction when in your everyday conversation with real life people you are constantly quoting/talking about/describing MFPeeps? Do you consider any of your MFPeeps true friends even if you have never met face to face? Have you said I :heart: you to anyone you have met on here b/c you felt such a connection (male or female, not necessarily in the romantic sense)? Do you log meals in advance so you know exactly how many calories you need to burn to eat certain things? Do you find yourself whipping out your phone to check calories before responding to a lunch/dinner invite?

If you can answer yes to any of these things, you may have a problem. As you can guess, I am guilty of all of the above.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    basically all day...i take MFP breaks while "studying" ...shame on me. This education is costing 50k + a year and I am sitting on MFP in class. Tsk tsk.
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i live here

Me Too!!