~☼~NSV~☼~

Options
got a nsv for today:

went to get dressed, decided for the "heck" of it, to try on an old pair of jeans that are too small for me.......THEY FIT! not very attractively, lots of "muffin top" showing....BUT THEY FIT!

starting size for pants on MFP: 28
size of pants on my butt today: 23 - TIGHT, but on!

made my day a bit better

Replies

• bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    If they zip and button, consider it a victory!!! I have my muffin top moments for sure!! ( working on that now, though!!! ) lo
    You go girl!!!
  • ajrulo
    ajrulo Posts: 50
    Options
    Awesome!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Oh that is such a cool feeling...
    I love your avatar by the way, you are so pretty!
    :flowerforyou:
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    woohoo!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rose_mortem
    rose_mortem Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    muffin tops used to mean we were chubby. now they mean almost fiting into a smaller size and victory! congrats :D
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    ^5! Gratz! Keep it up and you'll be banishing those old jeans again, to the 'too big' drawer!

I wish I hadn't thrown out all my smaller jeans last year in a self-loathing moment of thinking "I'll never fit into these again" lol.
  • larat71
    Options
    You go girl! I had a similar NSV the other day so I KNOW how good that feels! Keep it up and if you need another friend, feel free to add me! We're in this together!
  • Wran
    Wran Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats!
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    That's so awesome! And great motivation to keep at it too!!!
  • happymiche
    happymiche Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great!!! Same thing happened to me last week....2 pair of jeans I thought were way too small fit (with muffin top...lol)!
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    This is a very great NSV
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!