Hello!

Options
I did'nt realize I was that over weight until I got an ultrasound about two months ago and it came out that I have fatty lines on my liver, thats when I took it seriously I weighed about 180 lbs, now I weigh 170lbs, but I am stuck here and cannot seem to move from there (HELP)!

Replies

• avilam
    avilam Posts: 4
    Options
    I did'nt realize I was that over weight until I got an ultrasound about two months ago and it came out that I have fatty lines on my liver, thats when I took it seriously I weighed about 180 lbs, now I weigh 170lbs, but I am stuck here and cannot seem to move from there (HELP)!
  • NaiLo
    NaiLo Posts: 39
    Options
    Have you been excersizing? sometimes when we continue to repeat the same workouts over and over, our bodies are not being challenged enough to change the way we want them to. Maybe trying a new type of workout will help. Congratulations by the way, you are doing GREAT!! :)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • avilam
    avilam Posts: 4
    Options
    I try really hard to work out for 30min on my cross trainer three X a week. Yesterday I went for a really fast paised waik/jog, if the weather gets better, I will definitly do it more often. I am just so frusterated it seems like my body knows that I am trying to lose the extra insulation and it's saying no, no I'm too smarter than you think :cry:
  • NaiLo
    NaiLo Posts: 39
    Options
    I know its hard at first, especially getting motivated. I struggled with the first few weeks too...
    I eventually started to lose weight but then hit a place where my body just wouldnt let me change (or thats what it felt like anyway) but it was because I was doing the same thing everyday...the same time..everything...I started throwing in different excercises, trying something new each time I worked out. I dont know if you have any work out DVD's or if you have on demand with comcast, but I recommend just trying different things, seeing which ones you enjoy more...I never thought I could get into Pilates...but now I love it...they way you work into each excercise, really makes you feel like your body is stronger than you thought. Keep up all of your great work, each time will get easier and easier...and each time you work out you will notice how good you feel afterwards. All of your hard work it going to pay off...you just have to push through :)