Attention Spin enthusiasts!

Options
Just found out thru Fitbottom Girls that there's a new hour-long audio Spin workout available for download on iTunes! It's called "Spin Coach" by Deekron the Fitness DJ--$9.99 for the whole thing, or you can download individual tracks. I succumbed to the temptation and can't wait to try in out tomorrow!

Replies

• Essexgirly
    Options
    Ooooo, that sounds interesting! I am a regular spinner, but sometimes i cant make the classes so this could come in handy for then, i could just do my own spin class through my headphones on the spin bike thats in the gym!

Can you let me know what you think of it? Thanks :)
  • oharabears
    Options
    I loved it! The instructor sounds like he's taught about 5 classes previously to recording this, because his voice is so raspy it made ME want to clear my throat, but other than that it's a win! It kicked my butt just like a Spin class at the gym, but no travel time involved (I've got my own Spin bike), and I could shower in my own bathroom when I was done! LOL! I really liked that he gave a cadence to follow several times throughout the workout, and the beats are really easy to get caught up in. I'd give it an A+ for sure!