Nike +

Options
Anyone here use the Nike+?

Was wondering if there is a team already started for it...

-Ian

Replies

• ianconway
    ianconway Posts: 194 Member
    Options

-Ian
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I use it! I love it too, use it pretty much every day. Sometimes I join the challenges on the nike + website, I can't run without it thats for sure!

~Leash
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options

-Ian
    What is Nike+?
  • VballLeash
    Options

-Ian
    What is Nike+?

Nike + is basically a computer chip that goes into your shoe and into your ipod. There are certain nike shoes that it works for but if you don't have nikes than you can but the chip in this little pillow thing. It tracks your miles, pace, calories burned, and time. It's used just for running, or walking of course! :happy:

~Leash
  • Dusty74
    Dusty74 Posts: 68
    Options
    I started a thread http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/48408-anyone-using-the-nike-ipod a week or so ago about it. I'm all for setting up or joining a MFP challenge. I'm not sure what happened to the lady that posted in the other thread, she was up for it at the time.
  • VballLeash
    Options
    I started a thread http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/48408-anyone-using-the-nike-ipod a week or so ago about it. I'm all for setting up or joining a MFP challenge. I'm not sure what happened to the lady that posted in the other thread, she was up for it at the time.

I would love to join, in fact I can make us a challenge if you'd like, I will just label it MFP challenge on the nike website, we can make it most miles in 30 days or something, what do you think?
  • Dusty74
    Options
    I would love to join, in fact I can make us a challenge if you'd like, I will just label it MFP challenge on the nike website, we can make it most miles in 30 days or something, what do you think?
    I looked into setting up a challenge. The only problem is that anyone can join unless you make it an 'invite only'. With it being set up like that, you have to email an invitation and some folks are leary about giving out their email address. You all decide what you want to do, post it and I'm there when I get back home.
  • VballLeash
    Options
    hm I think I will just post it, I will call it MFP runners only and since most won't know what that stands for they won't join! I'll post a thread later about it
  • ianconway
    Options
    I've joined the challenge!
  • ianconway
    Options
    Holy Cow, "Leash"!!!

1,000+ miles!!! Way to go!
  • VballLeash
    Options
    Holy Cow, "Leash"!!!

1,000+ miles!!! Way to go!

haha thanks! I just recently accomplished that, I can even get a shirt lol! Good luck in the challenge.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options

Sorry, that was me, got a little busy with work and I need a new sensor..ugh. Anyway, looks like Alicia started one, if not I will and same we will just call it MFP .

:drinker:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Ok, I found it and I am in........now we can smack talk in two places :laugh: :laugh:
  • Dusty74
    Options
    Thanks.
  • AshAndrews
    Options
    I'd like to join, too, if that's okay!
  • star139
    star139 Posts: 134
    Options
    i want in as well!! is it too late???
  • maiwells
    maiwells Posts: 5
    Options
    I just joined the MFP Runners Only group on Nike + . . .I am obsessed with the Nike Plus and want to become a true runner (again . . .since I once was long ago it seems). Thanks for starting up this challenge! Great motivation! (I am MelfromHell on Nike +)
  • VballLeash
    Options
    No its not too late to sign up, you have til the 20th! :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • ianconway
    Options
    It would be cool to have a ton of people sign up and participate! The more the better!!

Oh yeah, we forgot to mention you "Free Gift"...

Motivation from other members which is PRICELESS!