Rompers

Options

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    They end up being too short and gives them saggy boobs because they believe strapless clothing means no bra.

YES. I have noticed this xD
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    They're so cute (:
    I wish I could wear em, but they are too girly looking for me :laugh:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I am not a huge fan, but if anyone could rock one, it'd be you (someone young, thin and spunky).
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options

Heh well we don't all just wear overalls and boots xD

I am in seattle often and have noticed a few girls there. Problem is im not too observant.

You know what I mean though. There are certain things you can wear on the city streets in NY, but you'd stick out like a sore thumb doing so in other places. At any rate, rompers are pretty tame

My advice is to pay attention to fit. They are one piece, so this is a greater challenge. Cinch the waist with a belt or take it to a tailor for sure.
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    agreed. I think they look good on really tall, really skinny girls...not me lol

aren't you a tall skinny girl???
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    I see these in a lot of stores.. but i don't notice many people wearing them xD I like them on models, but doubt i could rock one lol

what are your opinions?

This is what they look like if you don't know:
    w.jpg64786811-04.jpg

I'd have to jump you if you ever wore one of these. just sayin.
  • MysticLiz
    MysticLiz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i found mine at Papaya
  • l00zrr
    l00zrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I used to wear them when I was 8. They look like little girls' clothes to me.

THANK YOU!!!

This. I hate them now. And I won't be making my kids wear them either :P
    Options
    [
    I'd have to jump you if you ever wore one of these. just sayin.

Hmm. Looks like i will be buying one ASAP xD hahaha
    Options

Heh well we don't all just wear overalls and boots xD

I am in seattle often and have noticed a few girls there. Problem is im not too observant.

You know what I mean though. There are certain things you can wear on the city streets in NY, but you'd stick out like a sore thumb doing so in other places. At any rate, rompers are pretty tame

My advice is to pay attention to fit. They are one piece, so this is a greater challenge. Cinch the waist with a belt or take it to a tailor for sure.

Oh yea I was just giving you a hard time :] I spend most of the summer in seattle anyway so i shouldn't stick out :] Not too much in a college town either luckily :]

Thanks for the tip! The one i tried on made me look like I had a big belly even though it was relatively flat
  • MysticLiz
    MysticLiz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    agreed. I think they look good on really tall, really skinny girls...not me lol

aren't you a tall skinny girl???

I'm tall but not skinny LOL
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I used to have something sort of like that. I think it was different on top because I've never liked the strapless look. I walked into a bar to get a beer and had a guy hitting on me within seconds... Of course I was very thin at the time. I can't imagine them looking good on me now, with the belly.
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i would totally wear one i plan on getting one when i finish losing weight
    romping everywheeeere
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I was really nervous to try them out, but then my guy saw them on the mannequins in stores and insisted I try one on...I was surprised to see that I didn't look like a frumpster! They're incredibly comfy and great for warmer weather. But yes, using the washroom can be a challenge if you're in a hurry and really buttoned in to one hahaha

I think as long as you're not wearing flip flops or Ugg boots with them, you can pull them off. I get compliments on mine all the time...picked them up from The Garage :)
    Options
    ooohhh i'll have to check it out! I wish I could buy one online, but i think i will have try them on before i can decide if it looks my *kitten* is swallowing it xD
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    The only way that outfit would look good is if it were crumpled up on the floor next to my bed
  • l00zrr
    l00zrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    ooohhh i'll have to check it out! I wish I could buy one online, but i think i will have try them on before i can decide if it looks my *kitten* is swallowing it xD

Oh jeez, you just made my day with that LOL.
    I think mine would too, mine's too fat xD
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i wear them in the summer when im loungeing around the house or have to run somewhere , they are very comfy like a cute dress but they are shorts so i can not wory about being lady like in them lmao
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I don't think I could pull that off.

You have to be pretty ballsy as an adult to wear a onesie.
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I like to wear these when I'm cleaning house.