Low fat / Low sugar dressings :)

Options
Hello everyone! I plan on making my way to the grocery store this weekend, either Whole Foods, Trader Joes.. or local grocery store like Safeway. Was wondering if any of you know of some pretty good fat free or low fat / low sugar salad dressings?!

Thanks for any responses!

Replies

• acuratlsd
    Options
    I like the Wish Bone Fat Free Italian Dressing

or you can make your own using vinegar, lemon juice, and pepper.
  • suziwilson
    Options
    Hi, I actually don't use salad dressing at all. Just try adding raisins, apple, orange or pear slices. It really tastes great and is so much healthier for you.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms
  • sryan8408
    Options
    I like the ranch vinegarette spritzer by wish bone. Ranch taste with like 10 calories per 10 sprays.
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    Hi, I actually don't use salad dressing at all. Just try adding raisins, apple, orange or pear slices. It really tastes great and is so much healthier for you.
    I do the same thing and add feta cheese which gives my salads as kick as well.
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    good luck! Anything that tastes good (to me) has one or the other. so what i do is put my dressing on the side, and i dip my fork in the dressing before stabbing a bit of salad. You wouldn't believe how much LESS dressing you use, and don't miss the taste!!
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    When I had gestational diabetes the only thing I would use for a salad dressing is white vinegar with black pepper.
  • diekoi
    Options
    Walden Farms can't be beat!