NEW BEGINNINGS!

Options
I MADE A COMITTMENT TO TRY MY FITNESS PAL...BEEN THERE...DONE THAT! WEIGHT WATCHERS, NUTRISLIM, PRIVATE COUNSELING...HYPNOSIS....REACHED BY GOAL...GAINED IT ALL BACK. ANY WELCOME WORDS AND WORDS OF ADVICE?

Replies

• Floridamom82
    Options
    GOOD LUCK TO YOU I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!! IF YOU NEED SUPPORT OR SOMEONE TO TALK TO I AM HERE!

CHRISTINA
  • dsc32209
    dsc32209 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have also tried everything! I have always lost and gained it back. I'm 60 and know it is harder but so far, this program has clicked for me. I guess I finally realized there aren't any fat 90 year old women around. Best of luck to you!
  • Juliecooke68
    Juliecooke68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! Just signed up, lost 2 stone and kept most of it off but need motivation! Go gym 4/5 times a wk!
  • dkllano
    dkllano Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am also starting over ! I have been in a slump just can't lose past 7 lbs. I moved and lived in a hotel for 3 months and only having a microwave to cook with it caused us to eat out alot. I have gained 25 lbs and have tried for a yr . My weight has been down 7 lbs but just doesn't seem to go past that. The low calorie diets aren't low enough for me with working out to see results. So I have found 1200-1250 cals seem to help with 5 days i hr of exercise. Any other suggestions would help
  • suziwilson
    Options
    Hi and Welcome, If you are honest with logging your food and exercise you will find MFP very helpful. I just started blogging and my recent post was about tricks to eat the right foods to curb your hunger. You might want to check it out http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/suziwilson.

Also, if your looking for a MFP friend you're welcome to friend me.