Breakfast

Options
What breakfast foods do you eat that hold you over till lunch? I eat breakfast around 6:30 and am hungry by 9:00!

Replies

• NaughtyKnockers
    Options
    Try drinking lots of water gives you the Full effect.
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    Egg whites oatmeal turkey sausage whole eggs even add a bunch of veggies and you've got a great skillet.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I had Greek yogurt mixed with sunflower butter for breakfast this morning. It was delicious.
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, or granola and yogurt, and then a mid morning snack or a super early lunch usually. You body needs to refuel that often.
  • Gharley64
    Gharley64 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    4 egg whites,4 grimms turkey sausage, Im good way past lunch
  • Acatlett77
    Options
    Try drinking lots of water gives you the Full effect.
    I agree. Drink water about 30 min before & after breakfast that will help some. I eat a egg white omelet & it seems to hold me over. I also eat a snack about an hour before lunch. It keeps me from feeling like I'm starving & over eating at lunch. Hope this helps.
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I eat every 3 hours...small portions key here, bring raw almonds or packets of the butter

with you, raw organic food bars are about 200 calories each and taste great. best!:happy:
  • kristen11joy
    kristen11joy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    steel cut oats, cottage cheese and pecans -- I think it's mostly about the protein if you want it to stick with you. Also habit -- if you're used to eating after a couple hours, you'll start to feel hungry then
  • hatravers
    hatravers Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    i eat a little and often so every couple of hours i need refueling. i find oatmeal(made with water) , 1 tsp of honey and 1/4 cup of fruit mixed in helps to keep me full longer
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    bacon, egg, tomato, avocado, lettuce on bread with mayo.
    or oatmeal with chopped almonds and raisins
    greek yogurt with nuts and fruit mixed in.
    home made fruit smoothies (frozen fruit + greek yogurt)
    ooor 2 eggs scrambled with mushrooms, onions, peppers, a little bit of cheese wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla.