People at the Gym

Options
skierxjes
skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
People that Piss Me Off at the Gym - Jenna Marbles

Watch this. I totally relate.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/qh_yc6AKXLI

Replies

• She's my brothers ex(: I love that girl!(: she's hilarious.
  • acuratlsd
    Options
    That blond girl needs a Sedative. Gezzz she is too hyped up.

I would just give the other person a bad look. Tell them to turn their fat head around and mind their business.

I am part Puerto Ricans and we aren't the kind of people to sugar coat things LOL
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Did it need to take that long to say it though???
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    have you seen this weeks video? i almost died
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Funny!
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I love that girl! She has another video about what girls think during sex.. H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I go to the Y, for several reasons. No one seems all that competitive there, really. Sometimes I do have to ask the old men to go for coffee to chitchat though, because they forget what they were doing and just talk to each other while I'm waiting to get on a machine. lol So maybe it's because of the different demographic that I'm pretty sure no one has ever peeked at my elliptical display.

What's with all these vloggers though...do people really have enough extra time in their days to sit and regularly watch other people rant and feel superior on webcam?
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i don't get it like who cares if they look at your machine as long as their not touching the buttons. she's so annoing i would just love it if she like stayed on the womens side of the gym forever. because we all know all of us guys just love to pick things up and put them down.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Her rhetorical skills amaze me...
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options

I am part Puerto Ricans and we aren't the kind of people to sugar coat things LOL
    \

not at ALL lmao
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Waste deep in a pool of molasses... gotta love it.
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I go to the Y, for several reasons. No one seems all that competitive there, really. Sometimes I do have to ask the old men to go for coffee to chitchat though, because they forget what they were doing and just talk to each other while I'm waiting to get on a machine. lol So maybe it's because of the different demographic that I'm pretty sure no one has ever peeked at my elliptical display.

What's with all these vloggers though...do people really have enough extra time in their days to sit and regularly watch other people rant and feel superior on webcam?

Most of the gyms I've gone to recently have lots of military guys working out in them. So my biggest pet peeve in the gym is them looking at my all funny when I go do something they've probably never thought of with a weight before. Also, (especially at the gyms on base) they tend to come in in their uniforms and BOOTS and proceed to get whatever dust and dirt that was clinging to them all over the gym. Very annoying. More on the subject, I don't give a rats behind what someone else thinks of my performance on any machine or whatever in the gym. I'm burning calories, grunting, and sweating like I'm in a sauna. What are they doing? Not so much.

But yeah, the vloggers... personally, I think that girl is pretty funny. When she put her first video online (How to trick people into thinking you're pretty when your not... or something like that) it went viral. She was being pulled onto every talk show for an interview. She's actually pretty cool. I don't have oodles of time to watch viral videos, though, but watching a 5 minute one every now and then isn't too time consuming.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I love that video. I was at the gym the other day and this girl was going super slow on an elliptical. I looked over to see what she was going out (didn't want to judge her like people judge jenna marbles!) and her crossramp was 1 and the resistance was 1. she wasn't even particularly big or anything, so i don't know what was up!